• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: [Streaming Offline!] -- Percy (D)raws- (D)oodle Book

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Faiqa.png

Warm up for first half of the stream!
I might finish this later~~

Still going!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Done with the stream~. I got quite a bit of sketches and art done!

Sketch dump-
IhieBasket1.png
IhieBasket2.png

At some point i had spammers/trolls on the stream. *Deadpan*.
This last one expresses my distaste

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I like you style!

How much time do you find you spend on things? (ranging from sketches to completed pieces)
Aww, thank you. c:
It's not [popular], it seems, but my art makes me happy. It's really nice to hear that others like it too~~.

Sketches can be around 20 to 40 minutes. On the higher end is if I throw color on it.

With color and effects, it can take a few hours~. I only work on things for an hour at a time, up to 4 hours. Though, I rarely dedicate my whole 4 hour work day to art. Every once in awhile.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
The completed sketch!
GreenRoom.png

(Preview! View the full here:
www.furaffinity.net: Study: Laughing Yeen in the Green Room by PercyD

So this is an extra sketch to reward my commissioners for their patience. I feel weird having the extra work done before the (actual) work, but this test sketch was really critical for getting some technical things down before I begin on their piece.

I hope to have the energy tomorrow to just crank out the final in one setting v3v

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Here I go again~.
Streaming_Spring-2019.png

I'm a particularly lonely bean since I had to cancel a few social events to finish some projects. v3v

-Come keep me company? c:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Got some more progress on my commission. I finished the line art and now I'm just laying down color-
upload_2019-4-5_21-2-59.png

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Another update-
upload_2019-4-20_23-23-52.png

Although, I'm an emotional wreck at the moment and I'm beginning to hate everything. |D
People are imperfect and so is art. I'll get back to this once I'm in a better mind state.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Oh! And this thing too-
unknown.png

Just a quick sketch of a sphynx cat chimera from an rp~.
She's a precious raisin. Heres some comparisons with the art my partner drew-
unknown.png

Very dragon like, an A plus.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Done~!
Heres an in between:
Terry-Sketch.png

I had to make his eyes a little smaller so he wouldn't look like a dog. I think thats the trick with wolves~