• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Stressed

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
And the reasons why :

- Moving April 8-14, still sort of packed
- Going for a promotion that I posted for, and I yet to hear of an interview date. The posting closed on Thursday last week.
- Trying to save as much as possible without bleeding money from my damn pores.
- going to have to travel about 1.5 -2 hour commutes to work, unless I get that promotion to a new store location, then it will be only 1.15hr drive.
- I need to get another e-z pass for work commutes
- They pushed back the Appraisals for personnel into 2013. I hate my company, I needed that to get a raise to afford the commute easier.
- If I can't get that promotion, I got to go job hunting again. And finding a job in New Jersey after this move is anything but fucking easy.

:arrow: Feels a little better to type that out, but what stresses you at the moment?

Aleu

Deuces
Being unemployed and threatened with being forced into the military.
Relationship problems
Too much procrastination
That's pretty much it really

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Being unemployed and threatened with being forced into the military.
Relationship problems
Too much procrastination
That's pretty much it really

What they are re-enforcing a draft? Or you feel like that is the only way out?

Carnie

Getting my ass handed to me for procrastinating on student financial aid and catching up on certifications before the end of this year.

1.15hrs though, damn that sucks.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Getting my ass handed to me for procrastinating on student financial aid and catching up on certifications before the end of this year.

1.15hrs though, damn that sucks.

It does, but at the same time we get random days of the week off and such. The schedule is the one reason why I want to keep this job.

Good luck on the Financial aid thing, I am still paying my loans off and everything.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Only way out. My parents are really pushing it on me like "omg join join join join join."

join join, meet exotic people and get killed by religious extremist while getting shit for pay and shit treatment

I know, husband is military and it sucks so hard, like some sort of cum slut begging for that last nut.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Only way out. My parents are really pushing it on me like "omg join join join join join."

Like DD said man, its going to suck and its not something to take lightly. I would try to sit and think over your options first, and even then only join if you want man.

Kangamutt

-Watching people who don't do shit at work get promoted while I get stuck doing their work and mine at once.
-Deadlines in class. Not close to getting anything done.
-Scheduling dept. at work keeps giving shifts during class. No matter how many times I yell down their throats.
-Having to take up the duty as Mr. Mom at the house, cleaning, taking care of my brother while my sister doesn't do shit
-As a result of all the above, getting 5 hours of sleep at the most a night.
-Having little to no social life because of Work/class/home
-Coming to the realization that I will never get my leg fixed, and that I'm going to be in pain for probably the rest of my life.
-My mom calling/texting me so she can be a passive aggressive bitch to someone.

triage

grats dude
academics
social life
athletics
shitbirds in office
worrying about my mother
worrying about my family
worrying about my family's economic standing
worrying about the government
worrying about worrying
not being able to do much about the previous 5 issues
creative stagnation
other shit
typing this up made me a bit more stressed

Mxpklx

On the upside, if Ron Paul becomes president, all soldiers from all around the world will be brought back to Amurica.

Don't join military. That's just a ticket away from future enslavement. Be a rebel :D

Aleu

Deuces
join join, meet exotic people and get killed by religious extremist while getting shit for pay and shit treatment

I know, husband is military and it sucks so hard, like some sort of cum slut begging for that last nut.
Like DD said man, its going to suck and its not something to take lightly. I would try to sit and think over your options first, and even then only join if you want man.
I told them I want it to be an absolute last resort.
the resort before that being a bullet to the brain :V

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
-Watching people who don't do shit at work get promoted while I get stuck doing their work and mine at once.
-Deadlines in class. Not close to getting anything done.
-Scheduling dept. at work keeps giving shifts during class. No matter how many times I yell down their throats.
-Having to take up the duty as Mr. Mom at the house, cleaning, taking care of my brother while my sister doesn't do shit
-As a result of all the above, getting 5 hours of sleep at the most a night.
-Having little to no social life because of Work/class/home
-Coming to the realization that I will never get my leg fixed, and that I'm going to be in pain for probably the rest of my life.
-My mom calling/texting me so she can be a passive aggressive bitch to someone.

I HATE THIS!!!! I have been with my company for 6 years, and this new guy has been around for 2 years. He is now my boss, and doesn't know shit. He is nice, but fucking retarded when it comes the job itself.

I hope things really do get better for you too man. Honestly, I really hate it when family bitches at me and all I can do is say, " Okay. "

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
academics
social life
athletics
shitbirds in office
worrying about my mother
worrying about my family

worrying about my family's economic standing
worrying about the government
worrying about worrying
not being able to do much about the previous 5 issues

creative stagnation
other shit
typing this up made me a bit more stressed

Breathe man, breathe. I am sure they will make it okay. Even if I am sure they don't want you worrying about them that much were it hurts you. Trust me, I worried a lot for my family, I got nothing but grey hairs for it.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Haven't got a client for a show-reel that I've been planning for 2 weeks and the deadline is in 3 days.
4 sheets of revision paper to finish.
6 sheets of Q&A based on 'How Much Impact Television Has Had On The 21st Century'.
Have 2 relationships to maintain.
Our car broke down and needs to be repaired by next week.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Haven't got a client for a show-reel that I've been planning for 2 weeks and the deadline is in 3 days.
4 sheets of revision paper to finish.
6 sheets of Q&A based on 'How Much Impact Television Has Had On The 21st Century'.
Have 2 relationships to maintain.
Our car broke down and needs to be repaired by next week.

Two relationships? Triangles are great for sex, not so much love life. But I hope you get your car fixed man, and that your papers get aced. But I am sure you will work hard on them, Aces don't just appear.

Criminal Scum

Can't stop.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Two relationships? Triangles are great for sex, not so much love life.

That's the thing. My Girlfriend doesn't know that I've got a Boyfriend, and my Boyfriend doesn't know that I've got a Girlfriend. One thinks I'm Heterosexual, and the other thinks I'm Homosexual. So, as you can see, it's stress-inducing as fuck!

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
That's the thing. My Girlfriend doesn't know that I've got a Boyfriend, and my Boyfriend doesn't know that I've got a Girlfriend. One thinks I'm Heterosexual, and the other thinks I'm Homosexual. So, as you can see, it's stress-inducing as fuck!

Yeah, you got to figure that out man. But just be ready for one side to be really pissed off. But seriously, find out what feels the strongest. (who you feel better with) dragging this out will just be painful man.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
For me...
Not able to help with my friends' issues
airsoft teams problems
grades
art block
anger issues
<constantly awkward
unmotivated
blah

This pretty much sums up how I responded when my older brother told me to consider a military career.

I would take focus on what it is that you want to do. You might be unmotivated now, you be surprised how that changes when you want something. As far as anger, get constructive with it and use it to do something. (non-destructive) Just take a second and breathe, sometimes you get a lot done from taking a second to pause.

apsis

Grades/overlapping deadlines in different classes.
Trying to get back into a routine after an unexpected loss.
Like a lot of other people, uncertain job market and looming student loans.

Haru_Ray

The Christian Yoyoing Wolf
Having college english teacher assign a ton of homework and reading for us to do over spring break, when our family planned a vacation, forcing me to be working all through a vacation that is meant for me to rest from the hectic life of studies...

Criminal Scum

Can't stop.
If I were you I'd get out of that situation: I'd choose who I like more and, as hard as it may be, break up with the other.
I dunno.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
I would take focus on what it is that you want to do. You might be unmotivated now, you be surprised how that changes when you want something. As far as anger, get constructive with it and use it to do something. (non-destructive) Just take a second and breathe, sometimes you get a lot done from taking a second to pause.

Well first I need to figure out what I want :U

It's not that I flip out when I'm pissed, I just get really mad over simple stuff. It's stressful to have to suppress it, but I do.[/FONT]

Dreaming

The fact that I can't utter out a conversation with anyone, the fact that I have no one to try and utter out a conversation with, the fact that I want to utter out a conversation with someone. The fact that, as long as there's no one to try and utter out a conversation with, I'll always take the easy route, sit in my house alone and not even try.

That stresses me out more than anything.

But, uhm, distractions are always good for stress. Find a good distraction, the stress lessens.