• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: strifey / calen's commissions [$10+]

strifeyy

lazy artist
howdy howdy
i'm calen / strifey
here's my current offerings!
happy to draw any body types, ferals, furries/anthros, human/oids, etc. complex designs may have an additional fee. nsfw is available for 18+ and is viewable here on toyhouse (age-restricted) or you're welcome to dm me here or on FA

payment is taken upon confirmation of sketch outline through paypal invoice, so please have your paypal email ready to send me!

[messy sketches!]
messy sketches will have stray lines, some color outside the lines, and outline/skeleton marks left over. they can have limited shading (ask! no additional cost) and either a simple color background (no cost) or a loose atmospheric background (+$10)
- headshot/bust: $20
- half body: $40
- full body: $60
- reference sheets are available and depend on a number of factors! shoot me a dm :]

[messy sketch examples!]
Screen_Shot_2022-07-28_at_1.37.32_PM.png
42353592_uzjpQIPV7J6kjB3.png
48628663_bRA7eakIFnBpl5j.png
36459944_47q7foWWueWlsC5.png
28025131_tZ1BcP33nA6SQc5.png
51223855_vZv9fLrKXKxddLm.png

[clean sketches!]
clean sketches will have neater lines without stray marks, all color contained in lines, and no outline/skeleton marks visible. they can be shaded (ask! adds $10) and can have either a simple color background (no cost) or a loose atmospheric background (+$10)
- headshot/bust: $30
- half body: $55
- full body: $75

[clean sketch examples!]​

crossroads_hehe_hewwo_color.png
jgar_symbolism_AGAIN_wooo.png
47525316_23YU1gY3vyAmZ2O.png
lance_jaime_proton_comm_transparent.png
jgar_posin_haha.png
54710333_QrprcpzI7.png

[minis!]
these are my version of chibis haha :] they're drawn on a small canvas with simplified anatomy. can be just the mini or a terrarium
minis: flat $25, $45 for 2
terrariums: flat $30 for 1 character, $55 for 2

laraellie_emberlily_mini_comm.png
roo_volcano_guy_mini_comm.png
moif_sweetpea_mini_comm.png
max_audere_lioden_circle_comm.png
huolon_riv_circle_comm.png
vultura_lysander_bday_circle_comm.png

thanks for takin a look!
to order, just post here with a character reference, what type of comm you'd be looking for, and any details! i'll shoot you a message to ask any questions and then get started :]​