• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Stupid shit you've seen people buy in a shop

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
OH GOD, YOU MEAN LIKE HANNAH MONTANA AND HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL?!?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have a stalker on youtube that loves all of that, shes 19 (apparently) and her favorite music is bratz and hannah montana, im scared.
*plugs ears* LALALALALA THOSE DONT EXIST I LALALALALA

Skittle

Banned
Banned

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
You know what? I reckon that film "Camp rock" is really gonna be filled with camp rock music...If it's gonna be rock, it's gotta have balls!

Kangamutt

Anyone who gets their coffee at Starbucks. $5.40 for 20 oz. of coffee? And they just put in a whole bunch of flavoured shit so you can't tell how bad they burned the damn drink.

Ren-Raku

Anyone who gets their coffee at Starbucks. $5.40 for 20 oz. of coffee? And they just put in a whole bunch of flavoured shit so you can't tell how bad they burned the damn drink.

I use my Starbucks card, so all of my coffee is free. I have 2 cards with over 70 pounds on them each, and I can buy whatever they sell in there, be it cake, coffee...whatever. It's all free for me. I won't say how I got that much money on my cards for free.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
I spend hella money on contact lens.
It's kinda retarded.
So, It's me buying all that expensive name brand stuff.
Or how'd you say: Useless shit.

Zseliq

Puppies. Seriously, if you want a poorly bred puppy mill produced peice of dog flesh why not just go to a rescue and save one? Why give one red cent to back yard breeder and puppymillers?

Ren-Raku

Whilst we're on the subject, I wish the PDSA would FUCK OFF. Seriously, if I'm gonna give my money to charity, am I likely to save starving children in Africa, or am I more likely to pay for some college undergraduate to go and collect a dog? Seriously...sick...to...the...back...teeth...

Ren-Raku

I love it when people have such a small memory that they forget they can't fit all their shopping into the car. Except for when they drive illegally, because I disapprove of it.

A mother walked in with one kid that couldn't be older then 8-10, and a baby in her arms, what was she buying?

- 12 pack of mountain dew
- 12 pack of coke
- 2 large bags of chocolate
- 3 lil bags of really sugary candy
- 3 candy bars
- A pregnancy test
- 2 twelve-packs of Pabst blue ribbon
- A pack of Marlboro reds and lights

I couldn't figure out if she was trying to kill her kids with sugar, and kill the one she was probably going to have, but I packed all the sugar-loaded shit into bags and wished her "Good luck" instead of "have a good night". I didn't know whether to be shocked or disgusted o_O

LoC

Guy walks up to register. Guy puts 4 bottles of robitussin on belt.

"Yeah.. we've got a cold going around the house...." *forcecough*

Cashier starts scanning while giving this look that may inspire thoughts like, "Am I crazy," in its victim. Register alerts the cashier to the fact that the purchase would be over a legal limit.

Guy sputters, uh's, stutters, pays, and walks away in a beautiful Ozzy Osbourne-like manner.

Buying 4 bottles at once? Wow. That guy is going to get completely fucked up (the dead kind of fucked up, not the really high) if he's abusing DXM that much.

Ren-Raku

A mother walked in with one kid that couldn't be older then 8-10, and a baby in her arms, what was she buying?

- 12 pack of mountain dew
- 12 pack of coke
- 2 large bags of chocolate
- 3 lil bags of really sugary candy
- 3 candy bars
- A pregnancy test
- 2 twelve-packs of Pabst blue ribbon
- A pack of Marlboro reds and lights

I couldn't figure out if she was trying to kill her kids with sugar, and kill the one she was probably going to have, but I packed all the sugar-loaded shit into bags and wished her "Good luck" instead of "have a good night". I didn't know whether to be shocked or disgusted o_O

Sweet mother of Jesus! (Not the stupid bint at the till) I reckon she's trying to kill her kids for definate.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Buying 4 bottles at once? Wow. That guy is going to get completely fucked up (the dead kind of fucked up, not the really high) if he's abusing DXM that much.
Did that whole robo trip thing a few times. Fuck me if it didn't freak the shit outta me. I thought there were malevolent things coming to get me. But that dude is an idiot. Everybody knows you just steal that shit.

That's the stupid kinda shit I see all day at work, retail has some of the best stories to tell, but can be hard work :/

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Oh. When I worked at Best Buy this time of year last year, two HEAVILY goth dudes came up to my register. I mean the piercings, the clothes, EVERYTHING. They put down a Disney Princess DVD and proclaimed it was for the one dude's cousin. Yea suuuure.

LoC

Did that whole robo trip thing a few times. Fuck me if it didn't freak the shit outta me. I thought there were malevolent things coming to get me. But that dude is an idiot. Everybody knows you just steal that shit.

Lol. Never tried DXM yet, though I've researched it a bit and am interested in trying a 1st/2nd plateau and seeing how that pans out - problem is I can't find a cough syrup which won't kill me in my country!

Ren-Raku

oo nice. i dont want to work over christmas :( i feel sorry for my parents lol they work for royal mail... FFFUUUUUUUU-

I don't particularly wanna work over Christmas, but the £962.40 I'll get says different. Plus opportunity for extra hours too :3 I feel sorry for your parents too, it's probably gonna be full of Christmas cards to auntie Catherine saying "Thank you so much for the jumper you knitted me.". 'Nuff said.

Have they gone bust yet?

Nope, and since it's majority a public domain, I doubt it will do.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Lol. Never tried DXM yet, though I've researched it a bit and am interested in trying a 1st/2nd plateau and seeing how that pans out - problem is I can't find a cough syrup which won't kill me in my country!
That's why I go with the Robitussin Gel Capsules. Easier to digest by far. Remember to avoid Corcidians and anything with pseudopehdrine. Erowid has lots of sage advice on the topic, but my experience with the gellys has been superb to say the least.