• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Submission help?

Ririsu12

Hey everyone, I just started a new crafting account and have a couple of questions. I am trying to upload some pictures of my crafts and when I do so it doesn't list crafting as a choice? It lists art and poetry and writing ect. Just no crafting sort, so really not sure how to submit my items properly. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i think there's a photography section. it's considered "art" because your photos of your products are visual. Under that just pick the closest category. it doesn't have to match exactly.

Do you make furry soap? Perhaps something like ears, tails, busts or figures?

Also, this was SUCH an easy and honest question! How the hell am i the first one to answer it at such a late hour?! 12 reads and no answers?? FOR SHAME, FAF! For shame...

xofrats

The cat said what?
There is a crafting. It's number four on the list under category. It's in the visual art part.

category.png

Ririsu12

i think there's a photography section. it's considered "art" because your photos of your products are visual. Under that just pick the closest category. it doesn't have to match exactly.

Do you make furry soap? Perhaps something like ears, tails, busts or figures?

Also, this was SUCH an easy and honest question! How the hell am i the first one to answer it at such a late hour?! 12 reads and no answers?? FOR SHAME, FAF! For shame...

Thank you so much! Yes I make furry related ones! Right now I can do paws bones and rainbow colored bars!