• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Submission not showing up in tags

Dirtysock

I recently made two submissions but neither are showing up in the tags I tagged them as. Did I make a mistake while posting them or is this a glitch? Thanks!

wataniyob

I think there's a glitch going on because I've noticed that no submissions made within the last day show up in any searches I've tried. Since it seems to have started after the website maintenance, maybe it's tied to that?

Dirtysock

I think there's a glitch going on because I've noticed that no submissions made within the last day show up in any searches I've tried. Since it seems to have started after the website maintenance, maybe it's tied to that?

Ah, okay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake while submitting it. Thanks for the help!!

J

jayhusky

Based on what wataniyob said, It's possible since the maintenance of the site, that the database is playing catch-up to display things.

For example, you submit your work to the site and it gets entered into the database (meaning you can see it as a submission), but it takes a day or so to make it appear in the browse/search features.

It's also possible that you are getting a cached response when searching for those tags, you could try clearing your cache to see if this avails it for you. (It may not work, but it's worth a try)
Here's a link on how to do it, if you're not sure: >> Refresh your cache - When hitting F5 just isn't enough!