• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Subtle ways you express being a furry?

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
What are some subtle ways you express being a furry? For me my favorite shirt is the black one which just says Lizard on the back which I got from a friend. So simple yet so exciting. I also just picked up the white shirt for only $5

Spoilers for the next images for the sake of this post being too long

I own this bag and I find it incredibly amusing. Especially because of how out of place the dog (wolf??) patch is.
reebonz-coach-f-57636-mini-backpack-dog-patch-flower-pattern-backpack-daypack-multicolor-nylonleather-coach-1-ef8175a5-4f33-41d4-a9a7-e98e4d7d0820.jpg;mode=pad;bgcolor=fff;404=404.jpg;width=402;height=500;quality=100

M

ManicTherapsid

I have some stickers of my sona on some of my radio equipment. And stickers of Krystal on random things.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I've a couple of Hyena Agenda shirts, and one of their stickers has found it's way onto the rear window of my car.

owo, I definitely need some stuff from hyena agenda!:)

M

ManicTherapsid

Btw Still waiting for the innevitable awkward "that's cool, what cartoon is that from?" From an older ham or "is that your sona?" Moment from a younger ham. Thankfully that day has not yet come lol

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
Btw Still waiting for the innevitable awkward "that's cool, what cartoon is that from?" From an older ham or "is that your sona?" Moment from a younger ham. Thankfully that day has not yet come lol

This makes me panic already, reminds me of when I was in middle school haha

"What are you drawing?"
"Oh,,, just a furry........."
"wat dat"
"Just kinda like,,,,,, animal people......."
"oh that's kinda weird wtf"

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Does this shirt of mine count?
m_51b63cd8f816d85da501d5ae.jpg

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I just love Sonic the Hedgehog, no one seems to question whether I'm a furry or not when I just say "I'm a Sonic fan so it's ok"

M

Massan Otter

Odd question; for people saying OWO, how exactly are you pronouncing it? I had it down as more of a written thing!

M

Massan Otter

And regarding subtle furrydom, I have a couple of otter related T-shirts, an otter decal on my car, occasionally post otter pictures on my non-furry facebook, and even appeared in a friend's weird youtube video wearing an otter kigu. And friends have still not made the connection (or aren't saying anything if they have).