• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SUDDENLY, An Autumn Banner For You

Kittiara

Kitt
Site Discussion, you'll notice there's a banner on your face.

It's because I threw it at you, but it's because I love you and I want to know if there is a better way than that to submit a banner? I guess next time I could tie it to a brick and then throw it, but I'm going for hearts and minds, people, hearts and minds.

kittiarafabannerautumn.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6347878

Maybe you know! THANKS

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Bricks are more effective.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
and sadly in the end...about half of us are expecting some popular artist thrown together septe-....
FUCK
just remembered whats coming up next month....

Kittiara

Kitt
This would definitely be a better November banner, I agree! But whoring it out a month in advance is probably my best bet. *stoic tear*

Thanks guys!

But next time I will tie it to a brick, I think Zeke is right that it would work better.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
This would definitely be a better November banner, I agree! But whoring it out a month in advance is probably my best bet. *stoic tear*

Thanks guys!

But next time I will tie it to a brick, I think Zeke is right that it would work better.

If it is for November, I would be happy.

And aim between the eyes. It gets the point across.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I like it, but it looks more like a September or November banner.

Jashwa

Looks amazing.

But I hate you for posting it. Now I'm going to be disappointed and angry when they put up a shitty popufur banner instead.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I hope that next month we get to see some fat furries as the banner
maybe some fat babyfurs at school getting bullied and its laid out like a comic with the last scene as "furaffiniyt.net" into is wrists slashed

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Bumped for a request. Check out the banner now.

Kyrodo

Chaos
That is awesome! My compliments to a fine artist such as yourself, and congrats on making it to the front page.

johnny

Think Of Something Else
That is a cool banner.

so cool

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Best banner I've seen in a VERY VERY long time. Cheers, you awesome artist.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Great, now people can stop bitching about silly cartoon ponies, I congratulate you for stopping the pointless argument.
-and the death threats against the previous banner maker will hopefully end with it-

And yes this banner is gorgeous.

Last edited:

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Banner change in 3...2...1...
HOLY FUCK, I'M MAGICAL.
But seriously, the new banner is absolutely gorgeous. :D

Fay V

Lost to this world
I was ready to rage at another banner thread, but this really is a gorgeous banner and I'm happy we have something that everyone can be proud of and bitch about less.