• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Suggestion box for the vidyagame industry

Myoti

Everything Digitalpotato listed.

And if you intend to charge us $50~60 a game, make sure there's enough in it to worth it, and don't turn around expecting us to pay another $10~20 for an extra stage or two. Make it worth it!

Also, make Achievements actually, you know, ACHIEVEMENTS, instead of "you started the game!" or "you beat the first boss/tutorial!" Those are lame.

And quit with the 3D crap. Seriously.*

*(I'll still be getting a 3DS, but seriously, just... no.)

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
freedom fighters 2

The Elder Scrolls V: The Veil of Nirn. New species added, the Vulpesia, anthro foxes. Also crowsbows and dual weild daggers and you can throw stuff at people. Also add carts

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
A MechWarrior MMO, re-enacting (or perhaps even creating new) major canon story arcs from the universe lore with full-scale battles. Please, fucking make this happen.

(not really though because I will never have a life again)

Last edited:

Tycho

The Elder Scrolls V: The Veil of Nirn. New species added, the Vulpesia, anthro foxes. Also crowsbows and dual weild daggers and you can throw stuff at people. Also add carts

NO. FUCK YOU. THE LORE HAS BEEN SHAT UPON ENOUGH ALREADY. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

TES V should take place in Akavir. Centered around an invasion by the Tamrielic Empire of whoeverthefuck Septim, or maybe just an expedition. You want more anthro races? There's the Tsaesci, the Ka'po-tun, the Tang Mo, and more. Akavir has so much we don't know much about. Perfect place to build upon proper TES lore. Would make up for Oblivious, somewhat.

As for weapons, definitely bring back spears at the VERY least. And a lot of the spells that got cut between Morrowind and Oblivion. Improve stealth play. Get rid of the idiotic Speechcraft and Lockpick minigames. Slow down Alchemy a bit. Make mages less "god-mode". Balance out the birthsigns better. Enough with the merchants MAGICALLY being able to tell which goods have been stolen from someone CLEAR ACROSS THE FUCKING CONTINENT, that's utter bullshit and I'm sick of having to earn the right to use a Thieves' Guild fence when I want to offload stolen stuff.

ALSO, allow choices between Ohmes-Raht, Suthay-Raht and Cathay-Raht Khajiit, and fix digitigrade legs so that they don't look terrible like the ones in Morrowind did (they were so awful that I opted to install a mod that made Jiits and Args plantigrade). Bring the Maormer into the picture maybe, they DO exist, you know. Make the Dark Elves sound gravelly and harsh like they did in Morrowind. Make the Woad ability of the Nords a constant effect intrinsic (since those bastards removed the Nords' shock resistance intrinsic and nerfed their frost resistance). Allow horseback fighting.

Last edited:

reian

'ample breasted'
Less talky talkie...I didn't by a $60 movie thank you very much...

Oh, and bring both of the Persona 2 to America...we are so past the sexual content thing it isn't even funny....

And Blizzard/Activision...don't make me pay $60 a piece just so I can play StarCraft 3...and hurry the fuck up with Diablo already

Also with Activision...stop treating everything like a cash cow. If I have to sit through one more CoD release I might kill myself.

Need More platformers too...that aren't overly childish