• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Suggestion: Favourite / Comment Report

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
Description: The system shall enable registered users to generate a report of the "Favourite" and "Comment" counts for each submission associated with their user account.

Rationale: Account users may like to see which of their submissions attract the most feedback, so they can (if they choose) submit similar works. The only way that these counts can be determined currently on FA is by manually viewing each submission in turn and noting the "Favourite" and "Comment" counts for further (manual) compilation.

Fit Criterion: A registered user can generate a text listing of their account submissions, ordered by descending "Favourite" or "Comment" count (user selected), which includes the submission title, gallery location (Gallery / Scraps), submission date, count of Favourites, and count of Comments for each account submission.

Firehazard

I can fix it!
So basically "Advanced Stats", like on deviantART? Yeah, I could get behind that. All the Ferrox candidate mockups I can remember had a link for something like that, so there's some good community support for this feature.

Rossyfox

Banned
Banned
Additional rationale: It would be really cool and not too hard to code.

This is a prime example of a good suggestion people.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
I dig the idea. Seems reasonable and interesting, good for stat whores and for people to see which of their images generated the most response/interest.

+1

Ikaeru

Nice Guy -- Gov't Subsidized
A similar idea that I don't think warrants a whole other thread for would also be a possible "now viewing" stat for artwork, much like the "now viewing this thread" in the forums. Of course, I'm not entirely sure how much lag it would generate and how useless it would be, but I'm sure some of the more "famous" artists might get a kick out of seeing how many people are currently viewing any particular picture at a time.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Description: The system shall enable registered users to generate a report of the "Favourite" and "Comment" counts for each submission associated with their user account.

Rationale: Account users may like to see which of their submissions attract the most feedback, so they can (if they choose) submit similar works. The only way that these counts can be determined currently on FA is by manually viewing each submission in turn and noting the "Favourite" and "Comment" counts for further (manual) compilation.

Fit Criterion: A registered user can generate a text listing of their account submissions, ordered by descending "Favourite" or "Comment" count (user selected), which includes the submission title, gallery location (Gallery / Scraps), submission date, count of Favourites, and count of Comments for each account submission.

Enjoy.

Freehaven

Dammit.
Is that what that "Stats" button is for?

Neat. Good job, FA!