• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Suggestions for Feraligatr Fursona

TowerHaunt

Feraligatr
I have a feraligatr fursona, but I'm starting to feel like keeping it default might be bad somehow. I liked keeping the default look because it lets me use the legion of merch and items as a part of my fursona. But I'm starting to consider customizing it a bit.

I'm looking for some suggestions on how I could customize it. My suits gonna be a mini partial because I live in a hot climate and fullsuiting is pretty dangerous and I can constantly change the clothes to anything I like.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
Keeping your sona as a default Feraligatr isn't a bad thing! It's less personalized, but Feraligatr is definitely one of the more iconic Pokemon designs.

As far as customization goes, you can customize them by adding markings (like stripes or patches), distinguishing features (scars, heterochromia), extra spines, accessories.... just enough to make them unique without sacrificing the fact that they look 100% Feraligatr

TowerHaunt

Feraligatr
Keeping your sona as a default Feraligatr isn't a bad thing! It's less personalized, but Feraligatr is definitely one of the more iconic Pokemon designs.

As far as customization goes, you can customize them by adding markings (like stripes or patches), distinguishing features (scars, heterochromia), extra spines, accessories.... just enough to make them unique without sacrificing the fact that they look 100% Feraligatr
I also like the default, it lets me take advantage of the sheer amount of merch out there and the fact it's a starter helps even more.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
I also like the default, it lets me take advantage of the sheer amount of merch out there and the fact it's a starter helps even more.
Since the partial is a mini, you can add patterns or markings to the body, where it won't be on the suit, and just wear accessories like necklaces or belts while suiting. Otherwise you don't have to change it. Having a default Pokemon as a sona isn't a bad thing at all