• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Summer Commissions ($5-$10)

Puffinca

I have an Etsy shop here: www.etsy.com: Custom Artwork! by TheArtsyParrots
You guys are welcome to order through my etsy shop (use code SPRING20 for 20% off) if you choose, but I'm offering half-off prices here. My etsy shop offers acrylic/watercolor paintings as well, while I'm only offering small-scale digital work here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have four options:
- Digital tag ($5)
- Pixel ($5)
- Portrait/Full body ($10)
- Simple reference sheet ($10)
(If you want something that doesn't conform exactly to one of these, its fine, we'll work something out)

- I accept money via paypal only.
- Please give me a week to complete work.

Pixel examples:
commission_4_4__akujitheron_by_puffinca-d9fz6ka.png
finchy_xmas_by_puffinca-d9fwl97.png
commission__raisingwolves_by_puffinca-d94608f.png

Digital tag examples:
my_updated_aa_signature_by_puffinca-dabvz9f.png

aa_signature_by_puffinca-da98pcm.png

img_7721_1__by_puffinca-daae2bz.png

Portrait/Full body examples:

(did this one to put on a tote bag, which is why it looks like he's in a pocket)
23571986@400-1495216730.jpg

the_bird_and_the_dog_by_puffinca-d95yfp6.png

Reference sheet examples:
commission_2_2__bennguin_by_puffinca-d98lp4i.png

commission_1_2__bennguin_by_puffinca-d95nxj6.png

I'm willing to draw:
- All animals/fantasy creatures/whatever you can think of.
- Furries (keep in mind I'm not so great at human-like anatomy, but I'm good for portraits)

Not willing to draw:
-Extreme NSFW stuff, basically.
- I draw people, but not at these prices. Message me for info.

Last edited:

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Nah, I order through a third-party and incorporate what I have to pay for that into the overall price. I want to learn how to print on my own someday, though.
Ah see I use teepublic.com to sell shirt/mug/phone case/stickers/laptop cases and notebook designs. But I don't make a lot per sale so I've been trying to find a better system. ☆

Anyhow I love your bird drawings! They are really good!

Puffinca

Ah see I use teepublic.com to sell shirt/mug/phone case/stickers/laptop cases and notebook designs. But I don't make a lot per sale so I've been trying to find a better system. ☆

Anyhow I love your bird drawings! They are really good!

I don't think I'd earn a lot based on designs that anyone can buy, so I try to stick to the custom stuff. Really all I earn is the amount I normally charge for a regular drawing, and then I take 2 extra seconds to order the item for the commissioner. It's better than 10% of the profits of maybe like 3 orders through Zazzle or something.

Thanks!!