• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Summer plans?

V

Viz

Since its the summer once again, What are your plans? For me, My dad and I are going to rebuild his 79 camaro, Make and weld a new pool heater, and just hang out with friends. I can't wait to hear what you're going to do over this summer!

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Well. I'm going to Emerson college to study for the ACT. Then to a summer camp in New Hampshire and then to the basque country where i'll hang out with my friends and play some airsoft :3

Nemnth

Nemnth Ferheart Dragon
I'm going to Anthrocon this year, plus hopefully I'll be able to visit someone special to me about 2 weeks after the event!

V

Viz

Well. I'm going to Emerson college to study for the ACT. Then to a summer camp in New Hampshire and then to the basque country where i'll hang out with my friends and play some airsoft :3
Nice, I always wanted to get into airsoft before but I think paintball has won me over. I do like the more realistic looks of airsoft guns but in a weird way I love the pain paintball brings. Good luck on your ACT!

Closer-To-The-Sun

Still figuring it out
Conventions.

Going to my first furry convention, CaliFur, and then a trip to Vegas with family. Then I'm doing the gauntlet: Anime Expo, BronyCon, and San Diego Comic-Con. Last year I did all three but there was at least a break between Comic-Con and BronyCon, but this time around, I think I may struggle to survive, especially in cosplay. Nevertheless, I live for this.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I'm going to be working non-stop until October.
I chose to have no days off besides the convention in August.

Y

Yukkie

Road trips. Lots of road trips. Gonna drive all over the western half of Amurica in July. With my sister and dad. Just for shits and giggles.
.//awkwardly excited

Crestego

Hoping to see my family sometime in Washington, but the bubby is saving up his leave days for the holidays/next march. We'll more than likely just explore around San Diego/LA; we ain't gonna live in California forever. *Secretly gonna be playing league of legends and farting around though*

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
A furry meet and greet next month, competing in the national championship of model horse showing (yes, that is totally a thing), volunteering at Breyerfest in July, hopefully continue riding lessons, and going to various conventions with my boyfriend, like ScareFest. :3

V

Viz

Gonna be learning how to drive this summer~
Awesome! I remember my first time learning to drive, it was fun. I recommend though you try to learn how to drive stick, its really fun to drive and if you're ever in a situation where you need to drive stick you can.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Got nuthin. Probably just stay in and dick about on youtube or my xbox, and then go outside and climb some tree come home and draw, and repeat that until I start school again. The fun is in October, when I get to go visit my relatives in the US.

Peaches-and-Dreams

The TRESH MEHN
I'm going to work mostly, but my friend and I are going to attempt to make a fursuit then go ikea shopping for when I move out my parents house in the autumn

BayouBaby

Hoarder of Art Supplies and Books
My husband and I just bought a house so our summer is going to spent fixing it up.

Also, my parents are going to visit! I haven't seem them in a year so it will be nice to see DC with them. (I live in VA and they live in AZ.)

Storok

670 blp
I will stay at home and chill with friends... we are going to make another Headshot-Ball league where again people will end in hospital... poor guy...

IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME IN THE SUMMER HERE ARE THE HEADSHOT-BALL RULES!!!

WARNING!!

Do NEVER play headshot ball in a public Pool

THIS GAME IS DANGEROUS AND MIGHT CAUSE HEAVY INJURYS
(
It is Actually a fun game and also it is Sports sadly it will never get an olympics discipline)

You need: A Pool (preferably 15x5 meters and 1.30 deep), 2 Foam-Balls size 5, A lot of Stamina, at least 3 players
Rules:
If you hit the head of an opponent with the soaked foam ball you gain a point.
The person with the most points wins the match.
If someone throws a pool-noodle into the pool you are allowed to smack your opponents with it but it doesnt give any points.
If someone recieves a double headshot he is out... (double headshot=2 soaked foam balls hit his/her head within one second)
Diving is not allowed (It ends in horrible double and even tripple headshots and so it is actually dangerous for the persons health... oh shit the whole game is suicidal fun)
If the Foam-Ball splits in half both halfs count as ball in the game so you can have 4 at max (destroying a ball on pourpose is not allowed)
If enough people(50% or more) yell "BOOM HEADSHOT"or"Insert excited Shout here" when you gave someone a headshot It counts as "Epic" and gives 2 points
If you feel sick from getting to many headshots LEAVE THE POOL you might get unconcious (There was a case...)
Also all the basic Do's and Dont's for pool usage apply

Pro Tips: If you are a target go into your knees and let just the head stick out so you can move away from the ball to the sides quicker
Never jump... NEVER
get something to drink to the pool because you are sporting like hell...
you should make sure to not get hit by the soaked foam balls because they weigh abut 3 kilogramms and hit really hard when they fly into your face

Have Fun!

Other than that I might travel somewhere but I still have lots of time to decide

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Work as much as possible and either apply to some school in other countries to teach and then negotiate a contract that I like or stay in Canada and see if I can't climb the latter for what I'm doing now. Tough decision honestly as I enjoy both equally

herdarkshadow

I'm doing a lot of traveling this summer with my family. We are traveling to California for the first time so that's pretty snazzy.

A

Andromedahl

I'm doing a lot of traveling this summer with my family. We are traveling to California for the first time so that's pretty snazzy.
yes, come visit the Pocket Hell Dimensionthat is California. Nah legit tho you hitting so Cal, nor Cal, or are you driving through the state in its entirety?