• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Sunday Sketches! [CLOSED]

Azelforest

Hey! From now on every Sunday at 10am EST, I’ll open up for 1 free sketch for those interested in getting one. It’s a challenge I’m attempting where I sketch the character in under a day to work on getting deadlines done! And also to keep myself busy since I’m under quarantine :’D

I'm now allowing users to pick what kind of request they would like! You're welcome to choose from the selection below!

Examples in regards to what it may look like include Chibi's, Bust, Icons and even sometimes fullbodies!

WipSketch.png
REQ1WIP.png
PI2.png

If you’d like to get one, then just reply to this with a reference of your character! It doesn’t have to have color, but it DOES need to be fullbody and recognizable! You can even add a lil something like ‘draw them drinking tea, or shopping’ to add some extra flare! This isn’t a first come first served btw. Read more below to check and see if there’s an opening! (No fetish stuff btw)

12/6/2020 - CLOSED
12/27/2020 - CLOSED

Last edited:

DustyDawg

hi :) thank you for the chance. I'd love if you could draw my 'sona Dusty. He's a golden retriever and his characterstic features are just the glasses and antlers that look kida like a crown/circlet (like in the portrait sketches).
I imagine him as a sweet guy and a bit of a goof, maybe you could draw him doing something cute like offering some field flowers, struggling to do something or just blepping, whatever suits your fancy :)

Dusty trade with Olivitree.jpg

IMG_20201224_233813.jpgdusty portrait and doodles.jpg

Azelforest

hi :) thank you for the chance. I'd love if you could draw my 'sona Dusty. He's a golden retriever and his characterstic features are just the glasses and antlers that look kida like a crown/circlet (like in the portrait sketches).
I imagine him as a sweet guy and a bit of a goof, maybe you could draw him doing something cute like offering some field flowers, struggling to do something or just blepping, whatever suits your fancy :)

Sure! I'll give em a shot!

Azelforest

Sure! I'll give em a shot!

Here ya go!