• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

'Sup?  Kitt here.

Kittiara

Kitt
Hey, just an artist that's been lurking around FurAffinity for... a little while now.  I only just joined the forums, though. :3

Like many artists, I am secretly an attention whore.  Which is kinda why I'm posting here.  Also I want to get more active in a community, since I'm usually a total recluse and only show up on the one other forum I DO go on to sell art.  So hopefully I can become a little less of a nobody and get to know some people on here.

I guess it's worth saying I don't much appreciate bubbly displays of affection (pounces, cuddles, enthusiastic welcomes), sorry!  Just about nothing creeps me out unless it's done to me! X3 ....okay, I'm pretty shy, shut up. ~_~

Anyway.  Rambling far too much.  I'm Kittiara, please call me Kitt. -elegant bow- I'll be around, and I hope to do more than lurk around!

So--

Heyo!

TheLostWolf

That bitch
Awww... I take it you won't be dropping by the cuddles thread...
Anyway.. Welcome and remember, everyone else is mostly harmless.

BlitzWolf

Kittiara, welcome to our little slice of purgatory...er uh, I mean Heaven.

Enjoy your stay with us and hope you won't be a stranger around here. We love company....maybe too much. o_O Nah, no such thing...

Kiniel

As requested...

[Completely unenthusiastic welcome.]

Although you are feline, so you still get a friendly *rawr* as well. :)

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
Well hello there and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you post more.

*rummages through your gallery*

Kero

can't stop playing Puyo Puyo 7
Ah, you needn't be shy. Showing off your art in your signature and avatar only makes it easier to start at the top of the respect chain. D: I didn't have that.

And sorry, but I'm just a bubbly person. It's taking everything I have to prevent a pounce.

Kittiara

Kitt
It's the thought that counts. Just the thought of pouncing. XD But geez, would I even feel a six-inch-fox pounce?

I am indeed stalking the profiles of those who are posting here, yes.

Kero

Well, the research is good. :3 I can really respect someone who takes the time to look up a small bio. And mebbeh you'd feel the pounce to your foot and the biting of your toes. *Kero chomped the air* ((Why do furries with glasses make me... somewhat attracted? >>; ))

Kero

Muhahaha. *Kero wiped away the drool on his face* Fear the tiny fox. :3

Kittiara

Kitt
Whee, thank you. XD
Jesus, I'm gonna be paranoid of a teeny fox comin' after me now. :/

Gotta go do some work now, so see y'all around!

Kero

*Kero swished his tail back and forth playfully* Just you wait, Henry Higg--Er... Kittiara. </My Fair Lady allusion>

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
Hmm, I like glasses too, I find a strange attraction to females with em on. Don't worry about the little fox miss, he won't hurt ya. ;) It appears that I am not the only one who likes your avvy. Kudos.

Kero

Yeah, I was withholding my comment about the avatar. Yum. <<; >>;; It's quite hawt. Makes me want to gather a bribe to offer for art. "Bribe" sounds better than "commission". Even though I don't know if you do commissions.

And I can hurt as much as I pleaaaaase! Rawr. Woof. Hehehe.

Kittiara

Kitt
Oh, I do! :0 My aforementioned 'work' refers to commissions, actually.

I'm just not open at the moment, hee. :> But your interest makes me utterly gleeful!
-looks for better art to use in signature- That one's from '05... XD

BlitzWolf

My goodness, you became popular in a hurry. Looks like you'll fit in wonderfully among us crazy furs.

:D

Kero

Well, how much do you charge, dear? :3 ((I'm gay, so I have permission to call anyone "dear". xP))

Now, see, I wish I could draw. I just got left with this writing expertise. Harder to write out secksual stuffs. << >>;;

Kittiara

Kitt
Oh geez, I guess I kinda did. XD

Well, I'm having fun on this forum already. :3~

Umm, prices? I'm still working on a set list, since my past few commission offers have been small things (sketch/pencil commishes) or Furbid auctions. ^^;