• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sup!

Zora

Well, this is my first time joining a site. I was feeling particularly disconnected and thought i might be able to meet some like minded individuals on FA! I really don't know how to get the most out of my experience here, any suggestions?

Maugryph

I've seen you on the forum games. Welcome to FAF ^^
Lurk, browse, comment, chat, and play forum games. Explore the categories that interest you. Use the multiquote button. Don't get discouraged, it takes time to get to know every one here. And don't take things too seriously here. And most importantly, have fun. That's all I can think of at the moment

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
I will add to that last comment, avoid the comic forum staring forum members at all costs, unless you want to get involved in the best, uh strangest thing on the web!
You might get pregnant or have your head put on a pole of even end up in space on a pizza ship!
so welcome and have fun! In truth though best advise is just get involved and have fun!