• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sup

SSaudiicsitdiec

Hey, y'all! My name's Alex and I'm eighteen years old. I came to the board because I enjoy lurking around and discussing topics with others. However, ironically, I am not a furry, just interested in the fandom.

A little about me:

I'm hella into music. I enjoy listening, creating, performing, discussing and analyzing it. I especially enjoy music theory related topics and love learning and sharing things about music. Favorite genre has to be jazz, mostly vocal and modern.

Video-games-wise, I play a good amount of SSBM and old school runescape as well.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. I'll see y'all around the forums.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Oh, hey~! Welcome to FAF! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^w^

JustSomeDude84

Welcome to the forums, Alex. I was also a huge lurker until recently, and it's pretty tempting to jump into discussions pretty willy-nilly. You should check out Postmodern Jukebox if you haven't yet if you like jazz versions of more modern songs.

SSaudiicsitdiec

Welcome to the forums, Alex. I was also a huge lurker until recently, and it's pretty tempting to jump into discussions pretty willy-nilly. You should check out Postmodern Jukebox if you haven't yet if you like jazz versions of more modern songs.
i love postmodern man! Super cool stuff they put out.

thank you both for the welcome!