• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super gay letter in the mail

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I applied for citizenship to Australia as soon as I turned 18 and now that I have a fiancee and a semi put together life they approve me. That is so not fair , when I wanted to get out and just leave this life behind they say no , but now that I have a life they say yes. Has anyone else ever gotten good news way too late?

T

Tycho

When news of my grandmother dying reaches me it will have been far too late. Does that count?

(DIE YOU BITCH DIE DIE DIE DIE)

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
When news of my grandmother dying reaches me it will have been far too late. Does that count?

(DIE YOU BITCH DIE DIE DIE DIE)

I take it you don't like her................

T

Tycho

I take it you don't like her................

She's a real piece of work.

Anyways, back on subject... It's happened many times before to me, though I can't recall any specific incidents - my mind tends to try to kill and bury those kinds of psychological wounds.

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
Yes. Just today I got the fortune cookie that says "You will soon visit sunny shores soon", the day after I come back from my beach vacation.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
The letter contained naked d00ds? Why don't I ever get awesome mail like this?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
The letter contained naked d00ds? Why don't I ever get awesome mail like this?

Yeah but I put um through my mail shredder

LiesAreForever

is a slut.
Yeah but I put um through my mail shredder

What, get a bunch of naked dudes in a letter and you don't do anything with 'em?

What a waste. ^.~

~Raine

Nylak

Angry Otter
I got my acceptance letter to the university I originally wanted to go to after I already paid my enrollment fees and registered for classes at my second choice. XD

Turned out well, though. >>; No disappointments.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
God... I thought something was going on in this thread... Damn...

Anyway, I hate irony like that.. it must suck pretty bad.