• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super new to fandom

Loganw314

Hey trying to make this quick....I am not great with the internet, I'm trying to get into fursuiting and going to cons snd stuff, like im starting to get depressed because I live somewhere where nobody even knows what a furry is.....soooooo if ANYONE can help me with a few basic things, like getting a fursona drawn, or where to get good fursuits.....I would love you :D

My furaffinity is loganw314 so just say something to me. I'm always trying to make new friends that are also furries!!!!!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hello and welcome! Sadly i cannot help you, as i do not know much about fursuits and where to get them- nor am i any good of an artist, but i can still greet you, ^-^

Loganw314

Well, I still appreciate it alot, so, Thank you! I really want to go to cons and stuff but idk anyone who goes and I'd feel weird going alone, so I dont mind meeting people, or making new friends either :)

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Mhm~ i haven't even been to a con or anything either. I haven't done anything furry related irl, nor do i really have any true open furry friends irl nearby. So everything i do furry related is pretty much online

Loganw314

Yea I'm trying to avoid that situation, that's how it was when I was a teenager and now I'm trying to branch into real life...I dont mind telling people in real life, my problem is that nobody else is interested in it lol...

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I don't even tell people because there is no reason. Would someone run up to you and say "i collect barbie dolls." Olay? So what? XD there's no point in telling people, but i do look for other furries but i don't know of any close irl ones sadly.

Loganw314

I don't even tell people because there is no reason. Would someone run up to you and say "i collect barbie dolls." Olay? So what? XD there's no point in telling people, but i do look for other furries but i don't know of any close irl ones sadly.

I more ment if someone were to ask lol ;p but yea I'm in the same boat

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I more ment if someone were to ask lol ;p but yea I'm in the same boat
Yeah but who really asks lol, nobody has really ever asked, and when they do it's a joke to something that you don't need to respond to or it makes the situation awkward.. for me at least, not sure what you experience.

LadySajani

Welcome! Have a cookie!

Looks like you're already getting good advice and such, so I'll just say hi. :)

Loganw314

Yeah but who really asks lol, nobody has really ever asked, and when they do it's a joke to something that you don't need to respond to or it makes the situation awkward.. for me at least, not sure what you experience.

Haha you're right nobody has ever asked me so idk...I guess I mean I'm not really worried about people knowing? Idk lol like my brother and some friends of mine know and it's not awkward but then again it's not like we sit around talking about it so .....