10/1- Added a section regarding lag, added an example prize
10/6- Separated the rules regarding Miis and customization
10/10- The tournament begins! Added info about Wildcards
To celebrate the release of the new Smash Bros, we should have a tournament to decide which one of us is the best smasher there is! Of course, this will be for fun too!
Anyone can join (although you will need a Fur Affinity Forums account), so invite your friends! This is a big deal!!
Start Date: October 10, 12PM EST
The tournament will take place over several days. On each day, you will have 24 hours from the starting time to get your match in!
Prize: A picture of you alongside your favorite Smash Bros character! Example
- Single elimination (If you lose your match, that's it, so be careful and try your best!)
- Matches are best 2 out of 3
- 1 vs 1
- 3 Stock
- No time limit
- Final Destination (Including all of the Omega Form stages) or Battlefield
- No items
- Customizations: Off
- Handicap: Off
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Switching characters is allowed
- Mii Fighters are banned
Matches can be done at any time during the 24 hour time span. It is up to you to contact your opponent for the match.
Both players must announce the winner before the win can be recorded.
If youâ€™ve attempted to contact your opponent and they didnâ€™t respond, report that here. A win or loss will be determined on a case by case basis.
If both players agree that they are unable to battle each other, players with no opponent in the current round or players who have lost their match may be called upon to substitute. In the case of the latter, the player will be chosen at random.
Lag will be unavoidable throughout the tournament. You shouldn't blame a loss on lag, because it affects everyone. However, if both players agree to have a rematch, they're totally welcome to.
The stars on the tournament bracket indicate Wildcards!! If you lost a match, you still have a chance of staying in the tournament! Two challengers who have lost will be randomly selected to be one of the Wildcards! Use this rare chance to redeem yourself and claim total victory!
1. SirRob [SirRob]: 3394-4061-9856
2. SkyboundTerror [Dude]: 0559-6972-5367
3. DrDingo [Eddie]: 1977-0255-2764
4. RedLeFrench [Red]: 5284-1388-3963
5. Yonk [Yonk]: 4098-3740-2350
6. Zahros [Zahros]: 5386-7957-7797
7. mcjoel [Joel]: 5241-3065-9672
8. CaptainCool [Mathias]: 2895-7679-6809
9. Byakko110 [Andrew]: 2320-6157-3210
10. Arctic342: 4914-3464-8739
11. Eggdodger [Jacoby]: 5155-3170-4628
12. Achoral [Achoral]: 0533-4830-3114
13. Onikisu [Onyx]: 4511-1803-0603
14. Jayke [Jayke]: 2938-7555-9395
15. Saukko: 0946-2725-1797
16. BRN [THREE]: 5043-1750-5008
17. Iba Shot [???]: 5284-2779-6178
18. DarrylWolf [DARRYL]: 3668-8705-4497
19. TiranMaster: 1289-9508-1759
20. The True Blue Wolf [Eric]: 0344-9488-0748
21. TorquetheFox [MorganNAL]: 2964-9405-4579
22. Black-Fang [Rou]: 1564-3346-3086
23. Takado [Gemel]: 1246-8972-5795
24. Eiji Otaka: 4897-5937-2137
25. Arcane Reno [Reno]: 3024-6068-9916
26. Evan of Phrygia [Evan]: 3437-3081-2676
Please post your friend code if you're interested! Registration ends on October 10, 12AM EST!
This post will be updated throughout the tournament, so keep an eye out!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here!