• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Tournament!

Zahros

Cat Dragon Thing
thanks, you are too c: I gotta get some coffee and let my 3ds charge, then I should be good to go again

Last edited:

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
Gh, I'm not as good at the handheld iteration of Smash Bros., but I want a pic of my fursona alongside an oh-so-epic Charizard, so I'm in!

Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 | Name: Eric (my real first name, fyi)

Best of luck to you all~ ^w^

SirRob

Hey! Thank you for joining up you two! [noparse]:)[/noparse]

I'm heading off to bed to play Smash Bros until I fall asleep so I won't be updating the first post until tomorrow morning. Thank you to anyone else who is interested, though! This'll be fun!

TorquetheFox

Stripes of Wisdom
Well count me in ^^ though my schedule is a bit rocky, though I'll be free on the 10th.

3DS name: MorganNAL
3DS friend code: 2964-9405-4579

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Geez, this is gonna be a big tournament.

Rob, I think we should save replays of all our matches for credit; I'm sure most people with a 3DS have enough space on their SD card to record 2-3 matches

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
Geez, this is gonna be a big tournament.

Rob, I think we should save replays of all our matches for credit; I'm sure most people with a 3DS have enough space on their SD card to record 2-3 matches

I don't know how to share Replays though, I think that will only be convenient in the Wii U version... ._.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I don't know how to share Replays though, I think that will only be convenient in the Wii U version... ._.

At the results screen--

1. Press A to see individual players' stats.
2. See that option in the bottom right? Press the Y button to save a replay.

Booyah.

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
At the results screen--

1. Press A to see individual players' stats.
2. See that option in the bottom right? Press the Y button to save a replay.

Booyah.

...I know, but then there is no way to "Send" like was in Brawl, so I don't know how one would show said Replays to anybody...

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Gh, I'm not as good at the handheld iteration of Smash Bros., but I want a pic of my fursona alongside an oh-so-epic Charizard, so I'm in!

Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 | Name: Eric (my real first name, fyi)

Best of luck to you all~ ^w^

Oh, gosh. Now I'm really feeling the competition!

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
So I got a few victories around the Student Union today proving that there are actually owners of this game who are worse at playing the game than I am. Who knew?

They must be pretty bad at the game to lose to the self-described "worst Smash Bros. player ever". Or I hope for their sakes, maybe they pulled a lot of punches, I'll never really know. When this tournament does start, I might just self-pity my way to victory. If I do win the entire thing, I'd get a commission of myself wearing a championship belt saying "I'm no good at the game. No, really, I'm not,"

Last edited:

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Reno's gonna be joining WHEN I CAN DRAG HIS FLOOFY BUTT HERE WITH THE POWER OF QUILAVA

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
Oh, gosh. Now I'm really feeling the competition!

I also am really feeling it! On that note, I should practice with Shulk. But not during the tournament, he is new so I am not comfortable using him competitively, least not yet. :p Gonna be mixing up between Charizard, Bowser and Lucario, heh.

Zahros

Cat Dragon Thing
damn, with all of these people, I better keep practicing x.x, I've added everyone fcs anyways, so does anyone wanna go a few?

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I also am really feeling it! On that note, I should practice with Shulk. But not during the tournament, he is new so I am not comfortable using him competitively, least not yet. :p Gonna be mixing up between Charizard, Bowser and Lucario, heh.

Maybe if we make the tournaments happen more than once, we randomize the characters each player can use? I know we'd have to use the honor system but what better way to find out who knows the most about the game than by randomizing the fighters? Only the players who know Smash better than the backs of their hands would win this tournament.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Shulk's fun, if you can handle micromanagin' five different forms. If not, he's a weaker faster Ike. :p

I am currently biting and gnawing on an Arcanine ruff, so Reno will be here soon to join up, I'm sure.