• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Tournament!

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
Shulk's fun, if you can handle micromanagin' five different forms. If not, he's a weaker faster Ike. :p

I am currently biting and gnawing on an Arcanine ruff, so Reno will be here soon to join up, I'm sure.

Well don't let us stop you from giving us the play by play of your sex life.

Others have priorities over loser sex. like smash.

Croconaw

you missed the conversation about that

Pretty sure the results were fox giving too much head which led to a lighter voice with each passing year.

SirRob

Thank you for joining up, folks!

Rob, I think we should save replays of all our matches for credit; I'm sure most people with a 3DS have enough space on their SD card to record 2-3 matches
I won't enforce it, but I do recommend it. I know I'm gonna save mine if I don't accidentally... not do it.

yea just not having much fun right now.
Well, the tournament hasn't started yet!

I am currently biting and gnawing on an Arcanine ruff, so Reno will be here soon to join up, I'm sure.
Make sure he posts so he can be put on the list! [noparse]:)[/noparse]

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
I won't enforce it, but I do recommend it. I know I'm gonna save mine if I don't accidentally... not do it.

But how the heck do I even show such replays? I -know- how to save one, but not how to share/send it to anyone, far as I know the 3DS version doesn't allow it. >_<

Takado

But how the heck do I even show such replays? I -know- how to save one, but not how to share/send it to anyone, far as I know the 3DS version doesn't allow it. >_<
I've seen a lot of people record the recording with another device, such as a cellphone, then upload to youtube or w/e to show others their replay.

I havent put my SD card into my computer and searched in there for the replay, not sure if that's possible.

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
I've seen a lot of people record the recording with another device, such as a cellphone, then upload to youtube or w/e to show others their replay.

I havent put my SD card into my computer and searched in there for the replay, not sure if that's possible.

...I don't own a cellphone, haven't really needed to, I don't get outside much...

Croconaw

Croconaw

I don't have any irl friends, only online. ._. I promise to be completely honest, if I win I'll say as much, and when I lose I'll say I lost...

Don't worry. I'll be your IRL friend. We can braid each other's hair, chew bubble gum and… well if you really want to get risky, jump into a bed and spoon each other. You can be the big spoon if you want.

Also In don't care about having replays for proof. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave people speechless after I smash their ass so they wouldn't be able to tell a lie. That's gamer Croc ego for you.

Zahros

Cat Dragon Thing
Don't worry. I'll be your IRL friend. We can braid each other's hair, chew bubble gum and… well if you really want to get risky, jump into a bed and spoon each other. You can be the big spoon if you want.

Also In don't care about having replays for proof. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave people speechless after I smash their ass so they wouldn't be able to tell a lie. That's gamer Croc ego for you.

I don't have any rl friends here either, wanna be mine too? :v

and as far as replays go, I don't see it being an issue unless there is some sort of dispute, but as far as you go, yeaaaaaaah, I don't think anyone will need any

SirRob

Oh, the replays wouldn't be for proof, they'd be for ~memories~

I tried saving a replay of my first ever match in Smash Bros. 3DS (Playing against a Ganondorf in 1v1 For Glory-- I got owned), but I accidentally skipped it. So I actually don't have any replays yet. But I did figure out how to save them!! I might upload my tournament match on YouTube!
Add me in. Eiji Otaka 4897-5937-2137
Thank you!

Last edited:

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Well don't let us stop you from giving us the play by play of your sex life.

You're not getting the full experience, compadre. You can tell how much he likes you by how in-depth he'll describe his sexual escapades, or sexcapades for short.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
He is next on my list after those three, but I hate his voice in SSB4, they just butcher it more and more from Brawl onward...

I think his voice is a bit annoying myself. He sounds somewhat like Mandark from "Dexter's Laboratory" but Fox's voice is angelic compared to Pit. Pit is nails-on-a-chalkboard annoying; if they were trying to create a character you REALLY want to knock out, they succeeded. The voice is about as irritating as Bubsy and if that same whiny voice is found in Kid Icarus for 3DS, then I will turn the sound way down if I buy that game.

I think Shulk's faux-British accent is endearing, though not nearly as cool as Professor Layton's voice. Nintendo needs to go back to Falco having a Brooklyn accent in every game he's in, which was so good in Star Fox 64. The Wii Fit Trainers are a real pleasant surprise, in terms of their voices. Captain Falcon's voice is obviously the best, else he wouldn't have become an Internet meme. "Show me your moves" and "FALCON PUNCH!" will never get old, even on a handheld system. Peach's "Did I win...?" is still just as wonderfully aggravating to whoever she wins against as it was when I first heard it back in Melee. I'm just a little disappointed that King Dedede's voices are now just sound effects because I really liked the Georgia drawl he had in "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!"

So that's what I think of the voices in the game.

Last edited:

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
As a real British person I find Shulk's accent... weird. It's like... It's almost Dickensian. I ent nv'r 'erd a guvnor speak t'at way eround 'ere offiser, I swears it.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
As a real British person I find Shulk's accent... weird. It's like... It's almost Dickensian. I ent nv'r 'erd a guvnor speak t'at way eround 'ere offiser, I swears it.

Shulk tries too hard, resulting in a Cockney accent so fake, it makes Dick Van Dyke in "Mary Poppins" sound authentic. But Pit sounds like every annoying snotnosed brat I've ever dealt with- you know, after listening to him, he sounds sorta like Gary Oak from "Pokemon". But the biggest disappointment by far is that King Dedede is now a demon from the Ninth Circle of Hell and doesn't sound like Foghorn Leghorn anymore.

Croconaw

You're not getting the full experience, compadre. You can tell how much he likes you by how in-depth he'll describe his sexual escapades, or sexcapades for short.

I'M REALLY FEELING THAT

F

FangWarrior

I'm sorry guys, your gonna have to take me off the list. I haven't gotten the game yet. Maybe next time. :(

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove

To be fair, is Xenoblade based in Britain?

SirRob

I know this is late, but I just had an idea on how to handle gaps in the bracket-- what if players who lost in the first or second round had a random chance of being brought back for redemption? I think it'd be a good way to keep everyone interested in the tournament, even if they lost, and it wouldn't be something that'd require an extra time investment for anyone.

I'm sorry guys, your gonna have to take me off the list. I haven't gotten the game yet. Maybe next time. :(
Aww. [noparse]:([/noparse]

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
I'm not looking for any pity, I enjoy what I do just fine; lots and lots of video games, then...more video games. XD I fear getting my ass kicked in the tournament though, even though I know I have skill... I'm just not as good with a cramped handheld as opposed to console Smash Bros. with a proper controller for the game. >.>'