• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Tournament!

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
I'm not looking for any pity, I enjoy what I do just fine; lots and lots of video games, then...more video games. XD I fear getting my ass kicked in the tournament though, even though I know I have skill... I'm just not as good with a cramped handheld as opposed to console Smash Bros. with a proper controller for the game. >.>'

You know, they made smash portable so you can play at work while you're in the restroom, yah? Just act like you got chronic diarrhea and congratulations: You have time to perfect the craft.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
got very very lucky in having this game tonight.

name should be Evan, FC: 3437 - 3081 - 2676

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
So many participants... Just hope I can get through a round or two. ^^' And Iba, I don't have a job, I don't have to worry about that, living with my brother and father. Never have lived alone, but I'd like to some day, so I am not ever held back by family. >.>

ToaEnemis

hnnng I really dont want to do this, but I dont think I have any other choice ^^" Im gonna be gone all weekend on a trip, so I wont be able to participate. Im gonna have to drop outta this one guys >: sorry. If there's ever another one I'll be sure to join again though :3

SirRob

got very very lucky in having this game tonight.

name should be Evan, FC: 3437 - 3081 - 2676
Yay!
hnnng I really dont want to do this, but I dont think I have any other choice ^^" Im gonna be gone all weekend on a trip, so I wont be able to participate. Im gonna have to drop outta this one guys >: sorry. If there's ever another one I'll be sure to join again though :3
Oh no!
Is there going to be a tournament like this for the Wii U version when that comes out next month? :D I hope so. ^^'
Anyone's welcome to make one if they want!

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I hope to play at least one game in this tournament. If my match falls on a Monday or Wednesday, I guess it's bad luck because I have class those afternoons, and that takes priority. Right now, my parents' house is about the only place I know of where I can connect to Wi-fi. I might be able to swing by a coffee shop or a GameStop to play a game but in truth, finding the right place at the right time might be a bigger foe than any of you guys. If I must lose, let it be to an actual other player rather than a scheduling conflict. I know the dates of the matches will be set in stone and not open to change so I'll have to hope for a Sunday evening match, when I have a traditional family meal with them before heading back to my apartment.

If it comes down to playing a Monday afternoon game or attending the once-weekly class on anti-Semitism, the tournament will go on without me losing in it.

Last edited:

Croconaw

I'm avaialable tomorrow from 9-11:59 pm PDT
Saturday 10-3pm PDT
Sunday 10-5pm 9-11:30pm PDT

Croconaw

OH NO

SirRob

In order to post the bracket at full size, I need to chop it up into four images to upload it to photobucket. Please be patient while I do this!

Edit: Nevermind, it uploaded at full size, we're all set!

SirRob

Smash3DSTournament_zpsce62fd82.jpg~original

The tournament starts now!!

Get in touch with your opponent ASAP! You've got 24 hours to get your match in! Both players must report the results of their match for it to be recorded!

Please be mindful of the rules, which are in the opening post!

Last edited:

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
it's begun!!!!

[video=youtube;ZNMX988Xqi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNMX988Xqi8[/video]

SirRob

The blue icons indicate Wildcards!! If you lost a match, you still have a chance of staying in the tournament! Two challengers who have lost will be randomly selected to be one of the Wildcards! Use this rare chance to redeem yourself and claim total victory!

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Alright Mr. Fang. I will be home in about one and a half hours and then online until about 1am.

Aerius Sygale

Half-Demon Wolf
Just in case you aren't one to check Private Messages Jayke, I'll do my best to work around to fit in our matches whenever works for you, so let me know. :3

Croconaw

Awaiting a response from Tiran master.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I am going to watch a high school football game tonight at 7 but I can manage to play this afternoon, if I can find a place with Wifi.

Of course, if you get eliminated from the tournament, you can play against others who got eliminated, too.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
i have pm'd my dude and have no plans today beyond maybe one little japanese meeting so i'm definitely in an optimal position for whatever happens just to reiterate in case pm is not the place for skyboundterror now that i am posting again i can't believe i forgot how bad my grammar-less/punctuation-free typing is and looks. gross!

Last edited:

Yonk

I don't know what time zone my opponent is, and they haven't responded yet. In the event that I can't reach them, how does the "random opponent" thing work out?

TorquetheFox

Stripes of Wisdom
I'm free tonight for my round. Not sure how the weekend will go. Lets hope my connection is good enough for smash. Wish you luck BRN ^^