• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

Auramaru

Archmage of the Wandering Isle
plW0ImZ.jpg

Hey everyone,
I was looking into the new SSB and my friends and I are already calling out which characters are our favorites.

There's a lot of return appearances that I didn't think would be there, but I was wondering what character you guys are pumped to play as?

For a list of the confirmed characters: Please click HERE.

I'm still a huuuuge Bowser fan. Also gotta be pumped to see just regular Charizard being put in :)
Dat Greninja tho X_X

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Obviously going to play Fox, but I guess Robin and Greninja will be played also quite a fair few times too.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I'm probably going to be using Olimar like I have since 2008. I'll experiment with the other characters, too, and I most likely will play as Villager a fair amount, as well.

Distorted

Sheik, Rosalina, Lucario. I already got it planned out.

I also got a chance to play Lil Mac on that special demo they were doing. He might find his way on my roster the way he hits.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
For a list of the confirmed characters: Please click HERE.
There are some other characters that have a good chance to be playable in the game. Namco Bandai has said that characters from Tekken and the Tales of series aren't out of the question
Fuck off IGN, It's not gonna happen.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I'm gonna set up a 4x4 mii battle.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I mean if it would make you really really happy, I could consider it

Pleeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee? And you have to play like Hitler would, too! Once I start winning, you have to self-destruct the rest of your stocks!

Also, your thick eyebrows are hot. Will you do it? =3c

There's no love for Samus, Kirby, or Link here - So much fail :v

SirRob

Pleeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee? And you have to play like Hitler would, too! Once I start winning, you have to self-destruct the rest of your stocks!

Also, your thick eyebrows are hot. Will you do it? =3c
Wait, I'M Hitler?? I mean, okay, I don't see why not

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Wait, I'M Hitler?? I mean, okay, I don't see why not

Yay! I mean, you could play as Mussolini if you'd rather, but he's not as iconic. I'm full of happy now, though. Thanks for being my history battle buddy! We should do Napoleon vs. Russian Winter next! Well, when I figure out how to make a Mii that looks like Russian Winter.

SirRob

Okay, okay, let's not go nuts here. I can only take so much stimulation.
Grandpa Rob's had enough action for one day

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Aww, really? I can take lots more! I'm beyond ready!
I'm just getting warmed up! I have tons of other ideas in mind for what we could do together!
My history battle buddy and me~

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
In Brawl, I kicked serious ass with Rob, Olimar and Toon Link.

I'm curious on how villager plays out.

Also, my mom hated the wii fit trainer when we got Wii Fit a few years back. It would be interesting to see her/him.

Last edited:

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
In Brawl, I kicked serious ass with Rob, Olimar and Toon Link.

I'm curious on how villager plays out.

My man! It's like every time you talk, you turn out to be even cooler than I previously thought. You can join in with me and Rob. You can be Gandhi.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
How awful.