• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

Milo

never forget

tumblr_nbr7ejRVT71r9y691o1_500.jpg

SirRob

Maybe it's too early to call it, but it looks like Golden Sun has no representation in this game. No one's even seen a trophy of Isaac.

DHD and BJ are awesome though and I love them.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
Maybe it's too early to call it, but it looks like Golden Sun has no representation in this game. No one's even seen a trophy of Isaac.

DHD and BJ are awesome though and I love them.
it's not cause people have gotten the "you have unlocked all characters" screen

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Well I meant, including trophies (assist -and- regular trophies), music, etc. Golden Sun gets nothing.
That's because Golden Sun flopped in Japan.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
You know what's a better game than Xenoblade? Tales of Symphonia.

[yt]pyY5_6_feyA[/yt]
That one was shit tho.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/7136/tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-world/

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Mate, have I really gotta point out that how enjoyable a game is to somebody is not actually related to how well the game does in a fancy chart?
DotNW or ToS?

SirRob

Select Platinum Club Nintendo members get to play the demo now, everyone else gets to play it next week. I'm pretty salty, I could've gotten Platinum last year but I didn't bother doing the surveys.

[yt]7iNtQ5po9zY[/yt]

Last edited:

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
Select Platinum Club Nintendo members get to play the demo now, everyone else gets to play it next week. I'm pretty salty, I could've gotten Platinum last year but I didn't bother doing the surveys.

[yt]7iNtQ5po9zY[/yt]

they also get 3 other codes they can give to others, i know cause i was given one of those sharing codes XP

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Here in Europe, basically everyone has it and my biggest concern was how the game controls. Guess I'll need to get used to it (mostly because of the shield button and grab button being kinda inverted...)