• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I bet Rosalina's not that good, and people are just using her 'cause she's got the milf factor
i'm gay and this is why i use rosalina

alastair, i'll definitely make sure to keep that in mind.

Kayaba

I just hope they can release a full thought out tier list sometime in the near future so I can find out were my favorite chracters stand.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
I just hope they can release a full thought out tier list sometime in the near future so I can find out were my favorite chracters stand.
a full thought out one won't happen until a year. even then things constantly change. tier lists aren't ever a completly solidified thing. If you really like your character you can boost your characters rank in the lsit by doing great at tournies. that's the main thing that effects tier lists. that being said later on in a games life the meta game will be more solidified so like in a year or so you could get a slight gist of where you character stands.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
So true about tier lists, though I do get this feeling about Rosalina... she feels a bit too good when using her, not to mention her Luma hits very, very hard.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'll add you, but I can't play right now. I'm about to watch a movie. I can play later, though. My friend code is 0559 - 6972 - 5367.

SirRob

Uh, I don't think I'm gonna get new hats from Classic Mode. Since I've started keeping count a couple hours ago, I've done Classic 6 times on 8.5-9.0 difficulty using a Mii, have gotten 76 custom items from that, and no new hat. I still need to get 8 hats, so, that's pretty insane.
I also don't think using a Mii affects the chances of getting hats/outfits after doing this. Although I did have a relatively easy time going through this with my Mii.

I'm just gonna hand slap my way to every hat with Donkey Kong in Trophy Rush, I recommend it if you're aiming for 100% completion

Last edited:

Distorted

I think I enjoy the mii fighters too much. I play my mii more than I do with the other characters. I'm still feeling my way through the roster until something feels right.

Mii Brawlers are especially klutch. Exploding side kick feels so good to land and they're awesome with a speed build. I enjoy the Swordsmen too but they feel a bit stiff, but still not as much as the Gunner.

Kayaba

Oh some of those were just by my stupidity and others were me saying screw this heheh but really....you're really good, any pointers to offer?

SirRob

Well, that was a solid hour of Trophy Rush with no results. I've spent all day doing this, is this really something I have to do seven more times???

I think I enjoy the mii fighters too much. I play my mii more than I do with the other characters. I'm still feeling my way through the roster until something feels right.

Mii Brawlers are especially klutch. Exploding side kick feels so good to land and they're awesome with a speed build. I enjoy the Swordsmen too but they feel a bit stiff, but still not as much as the Gunner.
I enjoy them too, although I know people get peeved online when I play as them

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
Oh some of those were just by my stupidity and others were me saying screw this heheh but really....you're really good, any pointers to offer?
well don't rage quit matches first of all. you can't win without a winning mindset. if you're losing try a different thing and think about why you're losing.

I say this not out of rudeness to you or anger at you but; DON'T ROLL CONSTANTLY.
you have a really huge habbit or rolling, to the point you were rolling when i was just knocked off stage and trying to recover, like holy fuck that is a habit. when i saw you rolling while i was trying to recover i facepalmed a bit. rolling is good but rolling habbit is horrible. the amount of times you got hurt by my punishes to your rolls vastly outweighs the times your rolling actually helped you. and even in those times it helped you it didn't really give you an advantage only a nuetral position where we're both fine. you should try to look for doing things that give you an advantage.

also another little tip thing, regrabbing the ledge doesn't give you invicibility. so when you did that i could just smack you out of it, and i did a couple times.

those are three tips you can work on to help you improve, good luck getting better :3c

Kayaba

Yea im at a friends house and he came over to were I was and started commentating our games and hes like dude....you suck :D