• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Last edited:

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
I'm really loving the stupid descriptions they have written. Guess I'll read'em all once I get my grubby hands on it !

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
I wonder if their's a separate list for assist trophys since it seems that the list barbara's on is only 11 long while the others are 600+ or so.

Also about the leak it would be really annoying if those characters end up being DLC rather than unlockable. especially if it's paid DLC.

SirRob

I wonder if their's a separate list for assist trophys since it seems that the list barbara's on is only 11 long while the others are 600+ or so.

Also about the leak it would be really annoying if those characters end up being DLC rather than unlockable. especially if it's paid DLC.
Phosphora's confirmed to be an assist trophy.

Sakurai said at E3 2013 that there was no plans for DLC, so I'd be pretty surprised if there were day 1 DLC characters.

Last edited:

Milo

I imagine character skins would be a DLC. like sonic boom version of sonic, and a blue version of fox with breasts

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Very impressed with these new characters.
considering how many there are, it's weird to think the newcomers are all likely to get introduction videos before the game is released.

SirRob

Given that there's 3 more full newcomers left to be revealed and only a little over 2 weeks before the game's release (with no news of a Nintendo Direct or newcomer announcement), I have a feeling that Sakurai's gonna save a few trailers for the Wii U version.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I imagine character skins would be a DLC. like sonic boom version of sonic, and a blue version of fox with breasts
why?

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
so the leak got super confirmed as the guy who leaked it was apparently in Nintendo of America and got fired and sued though he still has a copy of the 3ds version.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Bv9kHELIMAAbWmJ_zps4c07f214.jpg