• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog

Ieono

Uberaffe
I'd be up to getting my ass handed to me~ just PM me if you wanna exchange stuff to keep the thread less cluttered...or for some other excuse, haha.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
I'd be up to getting my ass handed to me~ just PM me if you wanna exchange stuff to keep the thread less cluttered...or for some other excuse, haha.

My FC is in my signature. :3 I can go find yours so add me. :I

Ieono

Uberaffe
Oops I have sigs turned off! Thanks for the heads up. I'll add you right away, bro.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
I'd be up to getting my ass handed to me~
I'll go easy then. I need Captain Falcon practice. I just picked him up recently. :) My name is Ben btw if you are having trouble finding my room online.

Ieono

Uberaffe
You mean this whole time you were missing out on my hilarious signature?

Unfortunately! Some people have some huge files for some reason, and when I'm at sea I've gotta watch my data usage.

I'll go easy then. I need Captain Falcon practice. I just picked him up recently. :) My name is Ben btw if you are having trouble finding my room online.

Nice ta meet ya! Fuck....I have to wait 10 minutes cause of my disconnect that happened days ago. I just couldn't deal with the lag one guy had, made the match unbearable...

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Unfortunately! Some people have some huge files for some reason, and when I'm at sea I've gotta watch my data usage.

Nice ta meet ya! Fuck....I have to wait 10 minutes cause of my disconnect that happened days ago. I just couldn't deal with the lag one guy had, made the match unbearable...

No rush, I'm eating spaghetti anyways. :3

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Awww. If you gave Rob a hard time I was a expecting a little harder. D: GG though. :) Btw Don't use Up Special as an actual attack unless you are Ike or Mario. Because it leaves you soo open. But sadly because of the lag spikes I wasn't able to punish as easy. T_T
Also, no items please. Thanks. Unless you just want a fun fight?

Last edited:

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
SirROOOOOOOOOB!!! Come play with me. T_T I need Falcon practice.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Awww. If you gave Rob a hard time I was a expecting a little harder. D: GG though. :) Btw Don't use Up Special as an actual attack unless you are Ike or Mario. Because it leaves you soo open. But sadly because of the lag spikes I wasn't able to punish as easy. T_T
Also, no items please. Thanks. Unless you just want a fun fight?

Nah, it was the lag. Pretty sure I could'a beat you. I need to test my connection.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Nah, it was the lag. Pretty sure I could'a beat you. I need to test my connection.

You sure about that? I can use my main and probably two stock yah. :p Aaah smack talk is fun.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Aaah smack talk is fun.

Not really.

The lag was horrendous. I'm sorry if it was my fault, but yeah, I'm pretty sure I could've won the first match at least without it. Guess it's purely academic now though, since I'm unable to do anything about the lag on my end for right now. Thanks for playing with me though.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I have to remember to watch what I say around here. lmao

Alright, I can get on.

Edit: Unless Duke and Terror wanna play each other, which is fine by me

Well, he did ask first. If he doesn't show up soon, I can play you.

Edit: LOL, never mind, you beat me to it.

Last edited:

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
I wish Falcon had better approach options, and better defense. T_T But oh well! Time to try harder.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
The more I play CF the more I start to dislike him. His aerials are not safe at all. And I dislike the range for them. T_T His smashes are laggy, and he basically has only good two approaches. This is starting to get frustrating.

Nope. I'm done with CF. His back air has crap range, his landing options are nonexistent. I think I'm about done, I can't play this frustrated.

Last edited:

SirRob

Good games to you, too

Did you want to play, Terror? Sorry I jumped right on, I've been really itching to play.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Good games to you, too

Did you want to play, Terror? Sorry I jumped right on, I've been really itching to play.

Oh I'm sorry. >.< Forgot to say GG. :/ I am just really frustrated with CF.

SirRob

Oh I'm sorry. >.< Forgot to say GG. :/ I am just really frustrated with CF.
Well, you're thinking Captain Falcon's bad because you're losing with them. But Falcon's very common in For Glory, plus I fought a Falcon player on Smashboards earlier today, so I've got a lot of experience fighting him. Plus he's not your main or anything, so of course you're not going to perform well with him. You losing has nothing to do with the character himself, and his flaws and any other character's flaws can be overcome.