• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

I tried to make Miis of the cut Brawl veterans... they all came out creepy except Snake.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ice Climbers and Wolf O'Donnell hats from Streetpass were in Smash 4.

Last edited:

SirRob

Maybe. But then again, we're not getting Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong or Birdo from that DLC. We'd probably get surprise newcomers over tired veterans.

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
Maybe. But then again, we're not getting Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong or Birdo from that DLC. We'd probably get surprise newcomers over tired veterans.
Yeah, that makes sense. I suppose that MK8 only has one returning character for DLC, so Smash will be similar.

Milo

I'm actually surprised bowser Jr. isn't a playable character yet. let alone some sort of assist trophy.

I also want to see Bill

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

SirRob

Sakurai said they wouldn't plan for DLC, but the option's open. So there probably will be DLC.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Sakurai said they wouldn't plan for DLC, but the option's open. So there probably will be DLC.
Maybe a whole year after.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
It's to see everyone here (aside from me of course) is BTFO.

SirRob

[yt]HrDAQvB9flg[/yt]

I hope the video works, 'cause I can't see it with my Wii U. This was expected, and I've never played his game, but I'm actually really excited with how he looks. I see a lot of charm here that I didn't see in Xenoblade gameplay videos.
Kinda disappointed he gets a shirtless alt instead of Fox, but what are you gonna do

Last edited:

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
I'm actually surprised bowser Jr. isn't a playable character yet. let alone some sort of assist trophy.

I also want to see Bill
Well, there was that 'leaked' video of Bowser Jr gameplay.
Looks real enough to me, seeing as it actually shows him fighting. Of course, that video has since been taken off YouTube because of a copyright claim by Nintendo America.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Kinda disappointed he gets a shirtless alt instead of Fox, but what are you gonna do

This is explained for the fact Shulk does have this costume in Xenoblade (and is quite powerful)... As for shirtless Fox, guess you'll just have to imagine it while playing, sowwy.

Yonk

SirRob

tumblr_nbjbwkIw341sw8d3mo1_1280.jpg

You can play as Fox and Wolf's love child!

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Agreed... Oh well, guess I'll have to live with that.
Also, it is now officially the final countdown (tululu lulu ♪) Spoilers will be around and abound in a few days now, so let's try our best to keep surprises at a maximum !

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
The snarl or the howl? Or ... whatever his third taunt was....

The howl by far~ it was just so damned satisfying to use immediately after a long combo string leading to a kill.