• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Woo I have a For Glory Scrub who sucked ass at Ness, now he is trying to copy me as Villager and I'm kicking his ass more because he doesn't know what to fuck he is doing. He is the run away kind who goes from one side of the stage to the other instead of using the shield button or even rolling. He throws out smash attacks like crazy, he is just terrible and I hate the fact he is trying to copy me. He plants trees like crazy and I pocket them every damn time. Like dude? DO YOU LEARN!?! I will kick his ass until he leaves, Don't. Copy. Me.

ToaEnemis

Woo I have a For Glory Scrub who sucked ass at Ness, now he is trying to copy me as Villager and I'm kicking his ass more because he doesn't know what to fuck he is doing. He is the run away kind who goes from one side of the stage to the other instead of using the shield button or even rolling. He throws out smash attacks like crazy, he is just terrible and I hate the fact he is trying to copy me. He plants trees like crazy and I pocket them every damn time. Like dude? DO YOU LEARN!?! I will kick his ass until he leaves, Don't. Copy. Me.

sounds like you could use a better challenge, Perhaps I could help you with that. XD If you're up for it.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
sounds like you could use a better challenge, Perhaps I could help you with that. XD If you're up for it.

I'd love too. But unfortunately I have to get up early on the morning tomorrow. And I can't play while I'm angry or else I will make reckless moves. I also have a headache now because being angry also gives me headaches, it's not fun. Maybe Sunday or sometime during the week?

Last edited:

ToaEnemis

I'd love too. But unfortunately I have to get up early on the morning tomorrow. And I can't play while I'm angry or else I will make reckless moves. Maybe Sunday or sometime during the week?

Ah alright. And yeah, I'll be sure to stick around the thread more often so I can catch you on again when you're free.

If anyone else would like to play, I'll gladly challenge anyone available.

SirRob

Last one for now, SirRob. I gotta get a bite to eat.
I can see what separates us more clearly after those matches, aside from obvious things like timing and predictability. I don't understand the characters well enough. I mean, I KNOW the characters, but the way you use them, the way your attacks flow, how you minimize your openings, and how you position yourself so well to attack safely or to attack when I think I'm safe, those aren't things you can learn to fight against just by playing an average player, because you just don't see it. Also, you have a better sense of the game's physics. You have a better idea of where the opponent is going to go when you hit them with an attack than I do; also, you have a better idea of where you are going to go when you're hit by an attack. Those are things I need to pick up on and study.

Edit: Also good games, aah, I did it too! I ought to beat myself up for that one.

Well, you're thinking Captain Falcon's bad because you're losing with them. But Falcon's very common in For Glory, plus I fought a Falcon player on Smashboards earlier today, so I've got a lot of experience fighting him. Plus he's not your main or anything, so of course you're not going to perform well with him. You losing has nothing to do with the character himself, and his flaws and any other character's flaws can be overcome.
I meant to say "so of course you're not going to perform 'as well' with him." You did play Falcon well.

Last edited:

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
falcon's nair when spaced is a really good approach option, also his d-tilt is amazing and you should massivley space with it. One tech that you should know with him that massivley helps his apporach options is perfect pivioting, this gives him a massive boost in grab range that will chatch most poeple offgaurd.
also anyone wanna maybe play toorrow depending on how less flu-ey i feel.

ToaEnemis

falcon's nair when spaced is a really good approach option, also his d-tilt is amazing and you should massivley space with it. One tech that you should know with him that massivley helps his apporach options is perfect pivioting, this gives him a massive boost in grab range that will chatch most poeple offgaurd.
also anyone wanna maybe play toorrow depending on how less flu-ey i feel.

oh GAH as if falcon needs more grab range lol I was just playing a falcon and thankfully he wasn't grab happy, although I feel he would have done better if he abused it...

you're the guy with the really good Wiifit trainer right? I'd love to give you a run for your money if you're up for it >w>

Kleric

I believe he was referring to the fact that you weren't talking to him, thus not giving him "so much as a reply". :0

ToaEnemis

i wasn't talking to you i was responding to rob X3

yeah but you sorta skipped responding to me ^^"
at any rate, My offer still stands if you're game. Its fine if you don't wanna, just let me know. eheh

Edit:
I believe he was referring to the fact that you weren't talking to him, thus not giving him "so much as a reply". :0

Alright, how about you? XD would you be up for some matches with this "unknown"?

Toon Link user right?

Last edited:

Ieono

Uberaffe
Hey, my internet is good now so I can play you.

It is so freakin' weird cause we had 25 knot winds here for the past few hours, and now that the wind has died down, the internet is working well again.

ToaEnemis

Hey, my internet is good now so I can play you.

It is so freakin' weird cause we had 25 knot winds here for the past few hours, and now that the wind has died down, the internet is working well again.

ouaaaah Sounds intense oAo

And thanks man, I appreciate it! Alright my Nintendo ID is: Enemis

Ieono

Uberaffe
Oh cool. Err mine is 0275-9680-1560.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Oh god I am so terrible HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA hahahaha hahahah hahahaha ​hahahahah hahahaha hahahaha........

Ieono

Uberaffe
May the lord forgive....hahaha!!! Wow I am so sorry for being so bad.

ToaEnemis

May the lord forgive....hahaha!!! Wow I am so sorry for being so bad.

its all good man, sorry for those unfortunate SD's the lag doesnt help ^^"

Edit: GG's man that lag was getting really bad eheh. You've got a wide range of characters you know how to use there haha. I only have a hand full that Im good with

Last edited:

Ieono

Uberaffe
All I gotta say is, don't fight me if you want a challenge, and you're really experienced, cause I'm sure you'll be disappointed, haha. I had fun, at least. Thanks for playing with me for so long!