• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
You too, you're getting better with Mega Man, I could tell.
I was only fighting on equal foot against Robin since I fought him/her online all the time...

W

Weiss

I should use Villager more often.
My mains in the newest would be...
ZS Samus, Samus, Rosalina & Luma, Fox-Wolf (my custom that is the equivalent of using Wolf from Brawl), Ike, and very soon Villager.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I should use Villager more often.
My mains in the newest would be...
ZS Samus, Samus, Rosalina & Luma, Fox-Wolf (my custom that is the equivalent of using Wolf from Brawl), Ike, and very soon Villager.

Sadly, it doesn't come close to the real thing. Wolf was sick. Great to see another Samus user!

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
Sadly, it doesn't come close to the real thing. Wolf was sick. Great to see another Samus user!
wolf was fun i played a game with my friends at my gaming club at college called "block the f-smash" and when they would do that enough it would be "respect the d-smash"
also anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

MischievousPooka

Artist, cosplayer, and of course a furry
I usually play Dark Pit or Pit. I like Bowser too, but not on the stages that move/scroll. The scrolling levels I prefer someone that can fly.

I just have the 3ds version. I need to play it more since I have not played it much yet.

Last edited:

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Man. I knew I should've warmed up before I starting fighting you Alastair. T_T

Last edited:

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Alastair! Keep playing Sheik. I've never really seen a good sheik. I do at least know she does have the advantage over Villager. That's really all I know about her. That and there is a little bit of input lag.

Last edited:

Ariosto

I played Brawl today again after months of only playing PM. Turns out it's still fun and that PM has helped me shape my movility a little bit. While PM Peach is rewardingly safe, Brawl Peach is still rewarding in her own ways (mainly in learning to space well with her and landing safely), and has that amazing multi-purpose dair. Fox, on the other hand, I vastly prefer in his Brawl incarnation, mainly because that fair is a godsend.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Sorry for wasting your time and not giving you a hard time, Alastair. I've been playing like shit lately. :/ Just can't keep the mindset to play as well as I usually do, a lot of things have been going on lately...

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
ggs and i guess shiek is my main against you. also is it rude of me to think that most of the matches i lost where cause i fucked up rather than you doing especially well? there where at least 3 of the ones i lost where I SD'd once. also you're doing good in those matches, if i ever slightly fucked up it essentially meant you won.
With ness don't PK fire as much since it's super unsafe on the ground and it can be easy for some characters to get out of the set-ups.
With falcon you really need to be short hop nair-ing way more than you are.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
ggs and i guess shiek is my main against you. also is it rude of me to think that most of the matches i lost where cause i fucked up rather than you doing especially well? there where at least 3 of the ones i lost where I SD'd once. also you're doing good in those matches, if i ever slightly fucked up it essentially meant you won.
With ness don't PK fire as much since it's super unsafe on the ground and it can be easy for some characters to get out of the set-ups.
With falcon you really need to be short hop nair-ing way more than you are.

No it's ok, I know I got lucky, T-T. I've been playing like shit. I messed up like 4 PKThunders, making bad decisions, I should know how to beat sheik because I see her quite often. I just don't know, I'm really not feeling it today...

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
No it's ok, I know I got lucky, T-T. I've been playing like shit. I messed up like 4 PKThunders, making bad decisions, I should know how to beat sheik because I see her quite often. I just don't know, I'm really not feeling it today...
that was only on your ness otherwise you made mostly solid decesions and palyed well, well than your mindset makes you sound like right now anyways which is good.

Kleric

Alright, how about you? XD would you be up for some matches with this "unknown"?

Toon Link user right?

Oh damn! I'm sorry I should've checked the forums! I just got back from one of my few chances I get to play online (at my friends house specifically). :(
Yeah I am a Toon Link user, though I feel like I wouldn't be too much of a threat. I've been getting better but I always doubt myself among you forum-goers. :p

OT: Is sending replays possible on the Wii U? I'd be interested in at least sharing my play-style and possibly gaining some tips. :eek:

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
Ness isn't working out for me. He's currently the character I'm best at right now, but I want to try some other characters. Maybe Pit or Pikachu. I'm not going to let the Ness haters stop me from playing him though, it's not my fault they're too stupid to spot dodge a PK Fire.

Anyway, my NNID is Aouzy-Hitsuji if anyone wants to play me. My mains are Ness, Peach and Lucina for now.

There are decent Mega Men on For Glory!? Then I must continue my search, and double my efforts at once!

Yep, got 2 stocked by one on FG. He was at 150% and yet I still couldn't hit him.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
Ness isn't working out for me. He's currently the character I'm best at right now, but I want to try some other characters. Maybe Pit or Pikachu. I'm not going to let the Ness haters stop me from playing him though, it's not my fault they're too stupid to spot dodge a PK Fire.

Anyway, my NNID is Aouzy-Hitsuji if anyone wants to play me. My mains are Ness, Peach and Lucina for now.

Yep, got 2 stocked by one on FG. He was at 150% and yet I still couldn't hit him.
or just shield and punish pk fire X3
that being said poeple should be more concerend with ness's forward air and backthrow. Though most of his moves are better than his PK fire.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Ieono

Uberaffe
I know, right? The doc is so much better.

Yusssss! With the black outfit, he looks like the Godfather or something! Dr. Mario actually has a personality, unlike Mario...yuck.

ToaEnemis

Oh damn! I'm sorry I should've checked the forums! I just got back from one of my few chances I get to play online (at my friends house specifically). :(
Yeah I am a Toon Link user, though I feel like I wouldn't be too much of a threat. I've been getting better but I always doubt myself among you forum-goers. :p
Ah, its all good ^^

ah sorry i did't notice, was prety sickish and slightly out of it last night, still a bit sicky but i can play.
also i just added both of you, my fc is on the other page.

ah alright XD
And you mean the 3ds friend code? I'll go back and find it then add you too.

Kleric

Ah, its all good ^^

I should add you for when the next time comes that I can. The reason I can't play at home is because my internet is horrendously slow for Smash, but at least I can do other things besides gameplay.
What is your ID thingy? Mine is MrOrdun