• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Super Smash Bros.

ToaEnemis

I should add you for when the next time comes that I can. The reason I can't play at home is because my internet is horrendously slow for Smash, but at least I can do other things besides gameplay.
What is your ID thingy? Mine is MrOrdun

Alright, I'll send you a friend request :3 that way next time you log on you can add me.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Just sent a few replays of some matches I had with someone who put up a good fight at first, but became waaaay too predictable as matches went on.

Don't be predictable guys... just don't. And learn to respect the foresight of a skilled player.

SirRob

There will be eventually. There's also data in the game that hints at being able to upload replays to YouTube like in Mario Kart 8.

Kleric

Ookay, that's good to hear.

From the last time I was able to play, I did well enough to get my 1-on-1 Win Rate percentage up to 63.51%
Last 10 was 90%
Last 50 was 78%
and Last 100 was 74%

I'm definitely better than the first few times I played online. Learning things against level 9 AI still seems somewhat feasible since that's all I've had to go on until these moments.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
If anyone else feels like watching a asmash 4 customs legal tourney here's one streaming right now:
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

also that's a great stream in general to watch for very good smash play and big tourneys since they are one of the streamers of big tournies. Also a lot of random super useful facts i have learned from commentators on this stream during different tournies.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
that was only on your ness otherwise you made mostly solid decesions and palyed well, well than your mindset makes you sound like right now anyways which is good.

After doing some studying I found a way to get out of Sheik's combo which seemed guaranteed. Simply need to DI away as I'm being dthrown. I always do my research after losing like that. I will come to avenge the death of my dignity.

Anyways, I found out from my friend who plays Melee that there actually is a competitive scene near me for Smash 4. It's the same place he goes to and it's weekly. So I asked my parents for a Wii U for my birthday which is coming up in a month or so. I'm getting myself either a GC controller or the Wii U Pro Control. I'm not sure which one I should get though... There are only like 20 or 30 people who go to the tournaments for Smash 4 so I possibly have a chance. Our plan is to take over our local competitive scene. xD We will be kings! Now I just need to think of a cool tournament name... I might just go with my gamertag...

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
just go with yoru gamertag that's what i do. Speaking of tournies i need to get a classic pro controller to go to tournies some more.
Also most of the time with shiek i f-throw'd not d-thrown and the f-throw to bouncing fish is gaurentted at lower percents, idk for how long it is with ness though and if they are too far away from that i can follow with f-airs. But yea most of the time i f-throw not d-throw.
My strings may not be true combos but you know the dangers of air dodging out of shiek throws.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
I can't Nair out of the string either with Villager because I think her fair has more priority. I just don't know what to do against Sheik. I don't know the match ups well enough for any of my mains, though I did seem to do ok with Gdubz.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
greninja's down air on shild is super punishble since you can follow up guickly out of shiled and hit them with an up-air. faced a greninja who even after constantly getting hit by this didn't stop doing down air.

W

Weiss

People hate me because I'm erratic.
I'm just do things lol.
Especially with Samus.

W

Weiss

Respect for playing Samus! At least from what I've heard, she's one of the worst characters.
Zero-Suit Booty on the other hand... definitely not one of the worst. :0

Charge Beam is devastating... Side-Step game is good.
I love ZS Samus too.
Trying out Villager for the sake of ACNL.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
I love ZS Samus too.
then we will be very good friends and i hope we get to play a lot. >:3

Also i love how poeple complain about diddy dthrow to upair working some of the time and being a tought thing to get out of when Luigi has d-throw to sweet spot up-b at much lower percents than diddys stuff.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Trying out Villager for the sake of ACNL.

Villager is not as easy as people think he is. :p But it's ok. I will teach you the ways of the village people.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
So I picked up Yoshi again guys. I'm dropping CF. But anyways I'm about to send a replay of my friend, Ryan and I. Almost every fight we have some crazy funny stuff happen. xD

Last edited:

Kleric

My friend is awesome.
He said if he came across a Toon Link amiibo that he'd get it for me... and here he shows up at my door with it in hand. :D

W

Weiss

then we will be very good friends and i hope we get to play a lot. >:3

Also i love how poeple complain about diddy dthrow to upair working some of the time and being a tought thing to get out of when Luigi has d-throw to sweet spot up-b at much lower percents than diddys stuff.

Whoa well okay! That's new to me.
Uh... Why? xD

@Duke
He's not more difficult to master than Rosalina & Luma, and I mastered them so I should be fine.
I miss all the minigames. I beat them all yesterday, all accomplishments, all moves, etc.
This game was a bit... Lacking to me.
I guess you could say I really wanted a certain dragon to be playable...

SirRob

My friend is awesome.
He said if he came across a Toon Link amiibo that he'd get it for me... and here he shows up at my door with it in hand. :D
What a nice friend! If someone came up to me and handed me an Amiibo, I would propose to them on the spot.