• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Superpowers???

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it realistically. As in, what would you actually use it for in a practical level?

Me? Predicting the future so I can avoid talking to people. *is relly shy*

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Telepathy/mind reading, teleportation, or even invisibility would be nice.

With it I'd know the truth of what people think. Or I'd never have to drive anywhere for anything, visit dear friends in distant lands.

Last edited:
T

the sleepiest kitty

To become invisible when I don't want people to bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:

sausy1

i'm fine
Let's say I have "psychic powers", including predicting the future, talking to spirits, and reading minds.

I'd use them to help people become their best selves, and screw with the people who don't deserve it. =P

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
Flight would be my obvious answer.

The second would be teleportation. I could visit popular hot-spots all over the world or teleport to a random mountain or cave and meditate. If I accidently stumble upon a dangerous animal or human, I could teleport away =D

I might change my answer to teleport. xD

Oh yeah all of this would be post covid obviously.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
The power of exact change. No matter what I purchase, I have the exact change in my pocket. No more plies of change laying around to roll up.

Nuggiegorl

Telepathy, If I actually had this power id most likely use this to warn people if I was aware something bad was planned by another person or to call for help if I was in trouble. or just secretly ask people for answers on a quiz-

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it realistically. As in, what would you actually use it for in a practical level?

Me? Predicting the future so I can avoid talking to people. *is relly shy*

I think it's obvious...<the cat's eyes glow as a shimmering portal appears in the air, opening to a beautiful tropical beach>...the ability to warp space to go anywhere instantly with a few steps, the ability to just reach out and retrieve whatever you needed at any time, the ability to have no barrier be an issue in exploring as you could just skip past it and re-appear where you need to be? To be able to have defenses against most attacks at a thought...wonderful potential!!!