• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Survey - Orientation and furries in general

anonfoxer

trans girl, arctic fox, dingus. she/her
Edit! This poll is done! Check out the results!

Yay! I can't believe I never thought to post this here, but seeing how well another survey has done here, I'm excited to post it here!

The stereotype of furries is that we are all...pretty gay. Like. Overwhelmingly gay. But I wanna see how true this actually is!

My prediction? A 50/50 Split of those who are LGBT and those who are not!

Fill out the form and lets find out! A followup will be posted in about 2 weeks!

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Good luck with the survey.

anonfoxer

I won't give my prediction, because I have 80 points of data helping me.
Idk. Yours is more on species vs orientation iirc. Tryin to prove foxes are all gay x3
mine is more focused on generally what is the gender identity and romantic/sexual orientation distribution like

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business
Idk. Yours is more on species vs orientation iirc. Tryin to prove foxes are all gay x3
mine is more focused on generally what is the gender identity and romantic/sexual orientation distribution like
I mean, yes. Proving all foxes are gay was a potential outcome. But I also have a strong enough insight from it that I can guess how yours will come out.

The real question is how well will they match?

anonfoxer

I mean, yes. Proving all foxes are gay was a potential outcome. But I also have a strong enough insight from it that I can guess how yours will come out.

The real question is how well will they match?
Only time will tell!
i have

68 responses so far x3

puffypawbs

i'll toss out my prediction and see how right or laughably wrong i am lol.

my prediction is that for gender, it will be very close, but majority cis men. next would be binary trans people (i can't predict if there'd be more trans men than trans women or vice versa though because in my experience it has been pretty close), followed by cis women, and lastly the nonbinary gender options. though i think if you add up all of the nonbinary genders, it may surpass cis and binary trans people because in my experience i have seen lots of nonbinary furs!

as for sexuality, i think bisexual will be the majority, followed by homosexual, followed then by straight and lastly the other sexualities.

what do you all think though? think i may be right or wrong? XD

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I'm a straight male, but you can find that most of my characters are female. I have males too, but I prefer drawing the female body over the male, generally. (Plus my males are usually badass alphas who don't like competition.)

ben909

character has returned
Insists i am straight ... tells myself that strongly
main site comes along... ... yea maybe exceptions

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Yay! I can't believe I never thought to post this here, but seeing how well another survey has done here, I'm excited to post it here!

The stereotype of furries is that we are all...pretty gay. Like. Overwhelmingly gay. But I wanna see how true this actually is!

My prediction? A 50/50 Split of those who are LGBT and those who are not!

Fill out the form and lets find out! A followup will be posted in about 2 weeks!
I'll do it if you pay me.

BassFoxBoog

Halloween’s nearly here!!
I always get immature around the term pansexual
You leave my pans alone
I need them for beans

I reckon the fandom is fairly diverse but we all congregate in different places

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I always get immature around the term pansexual
You leave my pans alone
I need them for beans

I reckon the fandom is fairly diverse but we all congregate in different places

YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!

Sam Akuchin Wamm

all the furries i know are straight women, well almost all.

it's just fur affinity that seems to be filled with gay men.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
all the furries i know are straight women, well almost all.

it's just fur affinity that seems to be filled with gay men.

I've met so few straight women- actually I meet so few women in the fandom. xD

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
As shocking as it is to hear this...sitting down? OK, good.
I'm...
Gay.

The shock I just induced was enough to power Las Vegas for 8 whole minutes. We'll solve this energy crisis, yet, folks!

But seriously, interesting survey to take!

anonfoxer

I've met so few straight women- actually I meet so few women in the fandom. xD
This lmfao
i know of so few women in the fandom. Anyone who only knows chicks in the fandom is solely looking to find them and is ignoring anyone else lol.