This is hard for me as I'm still struggling to figure it all out, so I can't fully answer the survey. I'll just add my thoughts about it here and you can attempt to translate it into labels if you so please.
- Large cat hybrid, so that one is easy.
- Cis female I guess. I refer to her as female, she uses female pronouns, but I purposely designed her species to be androgynous looking to avoid gender label stuff that I personally have struggles with.
- Orientation I have not decided on yet, but she does have a male mate. My difficulty here is I can't decide if I want her and her mate to have relations or if I'd just rather them... not.
- Gender identity matches mine? Eh. Here's where the hard part comes in. I've had a hard time with gender from a young age. Partially because kids would tease me and call me a boy, partially because my voice is deep for a female and I often get asked if I'm male or female in voice calls, and partially because my own interests align more with males (thanks to my brother being a huge influence in my life). On top of that, I have never felt comfortable in my body, it straight up disgusts me. But could I imagine myself as a guy? Idk. I just know I hate everything about being female. At this moment in time I am considering the label "agender", but I'm still not sure that's right. Fluid may be closer, but that doesn't feel right either. :v
- Orientation matches mine? For the most part, I can say this is true. Part of why she is undecided is because I too am undecided. I have strongly considered just labeling myself as ace because sex is not an important part of a relationship for me, I could live without it. Part of me thinks maybe I would have an easier time finding a mate if I did that label and then looked for others like that, that maybe saying I'm open to it isn't enough, especially considering there's specific channels for aces to go through. That said, I'm also not opposed to it with the right person, and who knows, I may come to enjoy it with the right person, so is it even fair of me to myself or a potential mate to say I could live without it... ugh.
y dis such difficult topic