• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Suspect kills police dog

Nimhster

To see the article, click here.
Brief summary:
A suspect was driving crazily in the streets, the persuit started, and ended on an interstate highway bridge. ( SoCal ) When the driver stopped, the officer released the dog, named "Stryker". The dog pulled him out of the car to the ground, but somehow, the driver got hold of the dog, picked him up, and the suspect jumped off the bridge. The fall KILLED the dog, but the suspect survived. Stryker's body was retreived, the suspect was hopitalized.

:cry: R.I.P. Stryker :cry:

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Looks like someone is going to hit with a capital murder charge.:twisted:

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
that's sick. poor dog. hope he gets jail time for this :(

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
letz throw the suspect off a bridge again!!

BijouxDeFoxxe

shake wut ur mama gave u
Wouldn't the suspect effectivly be charged with killing an officer of the law now? I think I recall people being charged with assaulting an officer if they do anything to police dogs.

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
BijouxDeFoxxe said:
Wouldn't the suspect effectivly be charged with killing an officer of the law now? I think I recall people being charged with assaulting an officer if they do anything to police dogs.

Killing a police dog will like that will earn you a capital murder charge, so yes.

Whirlaxis

its a dog, jeez

On one point, I say he was an idiot and deserves to go to jail. I think cops should be able to shoot anyone who runs from them. At the same time, any dog that attacks me better hope he gets the upper hand. Cause I'm gonna kill him if I get the chance and having been raised around dogs, I know how to get the upper hand.

Murdering a police dog is an instant felony, and carries the same weight as a murder charge. That dude's in more trouble than he could ever imagine.

Emil

Roll Fizzlebeef
Icarus said:
Whoops
Ok, get a new one and a street sweeper.

Police dogs cost more to obtain and train than human officers

*edit* I believe >.> Dont quote me on it though

Oni

EmilAnarchy said:
Icarus said:
Whoops
Ok, get a new one and a street sweeper.

Police dogs cost more to obtain and train than human officers

*edit* I believe >.> Dont quote me on it though
nonetheless, They are not paid salary or hourly wages and their upkeep, I guess, would be rather inexpensive.

Darkfurryoverlord

does it matter what it costs? a dogs life is equal to a humans life in every way, no matter how you think about it. That sick bastard doesnt deserve to go to jail i say. I say he goes right to death row. no trial no nothing. The bastard needs to die and die now.

and what kind of divine prank is it that the bad guy LIVES?