• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Swordman needed for webcomic! [CLOSED]

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Hello! I'm looking for some new speciffic characters right now and I couldn't find anyone to fit from all the submissions I got through this form: goo.gl: OCs submissions for Princess Bunny Webcomic

I need a swordman! A warrior! Maybe retired? maybe young but still didn't get his skills recognized? I don't know! We create this story together as usual and it's fun this way because not even I know for sure what will come next :D

So the point is: Ella will get for her birthday a sword and a teacher. She will meet him in the village for the first time. It can be male/female, no matter,but Lady Carmine must know him/her and trust him/her with all her heart, otherwise she wouldn't leave the princess in his/her hands.

Remember you can read the comic here: Princess Bunny | Tapas

If you think your character could fit in the story, send the form in the link above (the first one) and we will see :D

Questions in this thread please! ♥♥

julievee

Hey there I submitted Gadadhara the elephant guy. We could tweak his story to better fit the position your looking for. Since he is well versed in gladiatorial combat he has knowledge of most weapons. His mains are mace and khopesh double swords. Having been a slave under a King for many years his paperwork would boast of his undying obedience. He could have been purchased for the purpose of teaching her in self defense.

He is a biggun so I'll understand if you wanted someone closer to her height ^^

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Hey there I submitted Gadadhara the elephant guy. We could tweak his story to better fit the position your looking for. Since he is well versed in gladiatorial combat he has knowledge of most weapons. His mains are mace and khopesh double swords. Having been a slave under a King for many years his paperwork would boast of his undying obedience. He could have been purchased for the purpose of teaching her in self defense.

He is a biggun so I'll understand if you wanted someone closer to her height ^^

Yea I saw the character and it's quite intimidating, great for some future adventures I will definitelypick him but I don't think he fits as her master!

julievee

Gotcha ^^ thanks for considering him. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

raspberry27

Hi! I've got an awesome character I think will be superb for you. His name is Mad Dog Marrok. He's a grey wolf with a bionic eye. He's a gun-slinging bounty hunter with a heart. His soul purpose is to bring justice to the vigilante, Reggie Boone, a brown wolf with a taste for violence. His beef with Boone goes long back since they got into a shootout, which cost Marrok his eye. He swore revenge, and he's been chasing it like a mad dog ever since (hence the name).

You can also make him use a sword instead of a gun, if you prefer. I've attached a picture below (done by the wonderful MissNook).

Attachments

• 1522429720.missnook_wolfboy_bionic_eye.png
    1522429720.missnook_wolfboy_bionic_eye.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 31

julievee

Can we make multiple submissions? Or only one character a person?

L

Linkin Spark

Wheeeeew I just submitted my sona just now ; a blacksmith !
Anyone needs a weapon or two, I promise to surprise ya ;)

julievee

Ok his transition isn't quite done yet but he was made back in 2005 as a feral war horse. I had been meaning to anthroize him. As such though I currently don't have any anthro art of him but this is what I have so far for an inspiration board:
Gallery

Name: Destrier
Species: Horse
Breed: Friesian
Height: 7'8"
Synopsis: After spending 25 years of his life within the service of the Holy Crusades. The death began taking it's toll on his mental state. He'd fallen into a deep melancholy over the losses of many of his friends and companions. His life had not been an easy one. One filled with bloodshed for what he thought some noble cause. A dear friend met his demise by his own hand in midst of the fray. Not able to live with the guilt he tried to throw himself into a fire. He was drug out by another knight. One of his hands is severely burnt hidden always by a gauntlet. He was honorably discharged from his service with a few medals and commendations. Yet nothing seemed able to sate him. He began drinking and taking to women and gambling to fill the void he felt. His heart seemed forever wounded. He no longer wears his templar cloak that was scorched in that fire. Though he keeps in safely locked away in a storage chest. He does menial work and occasionally still will raise arms to battle when the town may call on him but his heart isn't in it. He simply longs to find something that will liven himself and give what is left of his days a sense of purpose.
Side notes: His pelt is a striking black with a slight glossy sheen to it. Though his long hair is black the ends are faded into grey. His muzzle has greyed. His eyes are sterling cobalt blue the right one is slightly dulled. His legs are feathered from the ankle down.

(I'll try and get him some anthro art soon if you did have any interest in him. Also did you want me to submit this to the google docs? Or keeping them in this thread is ok to?)

Last edited:

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Ok his transition isn't quite done yet but he was made back in 2005 as a feral war horse. I had been meaning to anthroize him. As such though I currently don't have any anthro art of him but this is what I have so far for an inspiration board:
Gallery

Name: Destrier
Species: Horse
Breed: Friesian
Height: 7'8"
Synopsis: After spending 25 years of his life within the service of the Holy Crusades. The death began taking it's toll on his mental state. He'd fallen into a deep melancholy over the losses of many of his friends and companions. His life had not been an easy one. One filled with bloodshed for what he thought some noble cause. A dear friend met his demise by his on hand in midst of the fry. Not able to live with the guilt he tried to throw himself into a fire. He was drug out by another knight. One of his hands is severely burnt hidden always by a gauntlet. He was honorably discharged from his service with a few medals and commendations. Yet nothing seemed able to sate him. His heart seemed forever wounded. He no longer wears his templar cloak that was scorched in that fire. Though he keeps in safely locked away in a storage chest. He does menial work and occasionally still will raise arms to battle when the town may call on him but his heart isn't in it. He simply longs to find something that will liven himself and give what is left of his days a sense of purpose.
Side notes: His pelt is a striking black with a slight glossy sheen to it. Though his long hair is black the ends are faded into grey. His muzzle has greyed. His eyes are sterling blue the right one is slightly dulled. His legs are feathered from the ankle down.

(I'll try and get him some anthro art soon if you did have any interest in him. Also did you want me to submit this to the google docs? Or keeping them in this thread is ok to?)

Wow I think he's really cool even in feral type! But it's up to you if you want to submit him or not as anthro, I can't decide just yet if I will use him or not =)

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
@RoxyHana heeey uh just wanted to check if you got my submission yet ? :p

I did, he's quite epic for a further chapter, maybe during her adventures, but not as her master, I don't see him fitting there too much ^^ He's too epic, like a boss!

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
I do have one character. Might not be what you're looking for tho as he suffers severe PTSD that causes bouts of insanity. (He witnessed the extermination of his entire race first hand and holds himself responsible.)

L

Linkin Spark

I did, he's quite epic for a further chapter, maybe during her adventures, but not as her master, I don't see him fitting there too much ^^ He's too epic, like a boss!
I mean, I don't really focus on being anyone's master and taking them as my student, really. I just think you're simply looking for someone to teach the princess how to use a sword, so I make my offer :p
All I want is to see him and his (my) weapon designs being recognized and put on the show, hehe.

julievee

Yeah I'm submitting him as an anthro ^^ I just don't have any anthro art of him yet but I'll be working on that. Take your time in your decision.

Oh! @Linkin I would love to hear about your blacksmith character. I like reading about other's characters. If you wanted to share.

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Yeah I'm submitting him as an anthro ^^ I just don't have any anthro art of him yet but I'll be working on that. Take your time in your decision.

Oh! @Linkin I would love to hear about your blacksmith character. I like reading about other's characters. If you wanted to share.

I do have some time but not so much, 2 months top, or maybe less! Swordman will appear soon after Carmine buys Ella a little swrod for her birthday and then introduces her to the teacher!

I mean, I don't really focus on being anyone's master

Oh now I get it, you mean the blacksmith, but that village already has a blacksmith and since it's such a YUPPIII village, he's a nice big bear xD Your character will be cool someday anyway, in a cooler place or something~

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I do have one character. Might not be what you're looking for tho as he suffers severe PTSD that causes bouts of insanity.

It depends, you can submit him through the form anyway. It could be OK if he's formal during classes and have his own drama in private, maybe he could get a nice side story, don't know, I would need to know more!

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
It depends, you can submit him through the form anyway. It could be OK if he's formal during classes and have his own drama in private, maybe he could get a nice side story, don't know, I would need to know more!

Will do. ^^

L

Linkin Spark

If ya say so, buddo.
So my blacksmith guy (named Spark), he wants to make weapons in a form of art, not just merely killing tools. He dreams of being a legendary blacksmith one day (think of Eurlund Graymane (???) in Whiterun, Skyrim), where his works would be known across at least the entire continent.
He hopes he can impress princess bunny here by being the one to make the sword that is her birthday gift, hoping she'd like it and put him in for good words, heh.

but that village already has a blacksmith
That village isn't big enough for 2 blacksmiths...

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Hopefully my garbage drawing(s) does a good job painting the character's look.

Dunno if he'll fit for the master, but he defiantly does have the experience.

That village isn't big enough for 2 blacksmiths...
Yeah, it's big enough for 3!

julievee

Cool! Whats your guy look like Linkin?

julievee

Interesting he reminds me of Bob from street fighter ^^