• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

T-Shirt Contest Winners

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
images

Good news, everyone! I have good news! The results of the t-shirt contest are in (after being lost at sea, battling scurvy). All other entries that were e-mailed in will be posted in a day or so. :D

T-shirt contest winners:
[size=x-large]Winner #1 --HMO[/size]
hmo_shirt1.jpg

[size=x-large]Winner #2 -- HMO[/size]
hmo_shirt2.jpg

[size=x-large]
Winner #3 -- Inuki[/size]
inuki_shirt.jpg

[size=x-large]Winner #4 -- Nexus[/size]
nexus_shirt.jpg

hmo

Wow thanks! Im so glad to see the results and flattered you guys liked my stuff! I look forward to future contests as well :D thanks all!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
badkittyamy said:
the first two really are winners though i prefer the second, great decisions guys
I think we're going to collapse the first two into a single shirt. They compliment each other nicely. =)

Atuki

Congrats to the winners! Great work everyone :3

ash_dragonfire

oooh!!!!!!! I love them! It makes me wish I had money to buy a shirt.

K47

The pain of losing has dulled after seeing that second one!! Aw, so cute. All of these are definitly very well done!! Congrats guys!

kawayama

slower than molasses
yay the second one!
i really like number 4, too, although it would probably print horribly on a t-shirt. would look great as a poster.

Is there any way that I can order a shirt online? and.. then get it delivered to my house?

:3

Inuki

hmo said:
Wow thanks! Im so glad to see the results and flattered you guys liked my stuff! I look forward to future contests as well :D thanks all!

awww come on X3;; I just love nummber two! <3I wonder if we get a tshirt from every winner or if we just get our ones....
I want number two so badlyX3;;;

Inuki

wow thats so great I never thought I can win
so many great artists join I'm very happy I was able to win^^

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Curse my lack of hard cash! I want one!

WOW, they were winners for a reason! I especially like.....ALL OF THEM!

Nexus

Inuki said:
wow how have you done yours?
looks like a lot of work,it just looks great <3

Thanks, i used various kind of artistic touches, from manual painting to digital and 3d visualization. I choose BW work for cheap way to make a tshirt. ^^