• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

T-Shirt Contest Winners

TORA

Banned
Banned
I really hope you guys advertise these t-shirts soon... and I hope they're not overly expensive! ROWR.

PLEASE make them available for order through paypal and delivery... as I intend to buy ATLEAST one of each.

And putting the first 2 together: brilliant! Posters would also be a good idea!

Congrats everyone!!!

Sym

I would prefer a logo over the actual name. "Fur Affinity" may make people confused...or curious. Especially if the URL is there.

Sorry, I'm still embarrased to reveal my self in public ^_^;;

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Rhainor said:
DragonMagica said:
Am I the only one who read the first post of this topic in Farnsworth's(sp?) voice? o___O

Nope, I did it too.
This contest has been sponsered in part by Finglonger! When you've got a scratch that's a few inches too far to reach, FINGLONG IT! Finglonger, adding a few inches where it counts for over 800 years.

Foxxie_Angel

has a problem
I love them! I personally like #4 the most. I think I just made a thread of this question PLEASE DELETE IT! (I'm using slow crappy web cafe computers)

Suule

Nexus design would be hard to print. It's great as a design... but it will be a pain in the ass to print it on something.

Nexus

Suule said:
Nexus design would be hard to print. It's great as a design... but it will be a pain in the ass to print it on something.

Thank you,

I disagree. you can print this by silk, hot-stamp or transfer method. ^^

Tekiewolf

I dont know if this comment is kosher but.... What were some of the close runner ups? And I prolly asked before and have since forgotten but will there be a fancy announcement of when the shirts are available? ^^

~ Tekie

Kero

can't stop playing Puyo Puyo 7
DragonMagica said:
Am I the only one who read the first post of this topic in Farnsworth's(sp?) voice? o___O

Nah, I'm pretty sure we all did. I kind of lost the point of the topic. No, wait, I got it. Close one. T-shirts. Yeah. Hawt. Something to wear at school and have people say, "wtfzorz omg u sux".

RevengeBoot

I'm sorry but I think that's rigged.

HMO won twice, not fair at all. I'm not saying they are bad t-shirt designs however, it's a contest. 1 person surely couldn't win twice.

Personally, I love Sapphire's t-shirt design the best and she really deserved to win. Sorry. ^^;

- Eric.

Growly

RevengeBoot said:

HMO won twice, not fair at all. I'm not saying they are bad t-shirt designs however, it's a contest. 1 person surely couldn't win twice.

Personally, I love Sapphire's t-shirt design the best and she really deserved to win. Sorry. ^^;

- Eric.

But they're combining the two... so it's like she only won once. I seriously doubt HMO is getting double prizes.

K47

Growly said:
RevengeBoot said:

- Eric.

But they're combining the two... so it's like she only won once. I seriously doubt HMO is getting double prizes.

If they're combining the two, shouldn't there be a 4th winner? lol ~_^

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
RevengeBoot said:

It was mentioned in the original rules thread that we were picking by designs, not just by person.

If one person came out with four stellar designs there'd be a chance for that person to win all four.

Kittiara

Kitt
Oh, HMO, you've only gotten more awesome over the years, impossible as it seems. ;D
Great designs by everybody, though-- Inuki's made me AWWW insanely. Last one is supremely badass.

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
Ah! Finally I get to see who won! #2 is definitely my fave. #4 is awesome for a print of some kind...I agree with whoever mentioned earlier that it probably isn't going to print well on a T-shirt (efficiently). If you get that one looking good, it will be expensive. It's a nice graphic design though.