• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

T.V. shows that you feel embarrassed for following.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
...what?

Mine is The Celebrity Apprentice. I dunno, it just feels weird talking about it with others.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I don't have tv.

Kaffting

The Kaff
The Big Bang Theory

I usually hate sitcoms but I just can't seem to help myself. >: My friend used to watch it in his flat all the time, I blame him.

Kaffting

The Kaff
House, for some reason I still watch it even though I hate dramas.

Probably because House is freaking awesome.

Though the newest episodes are a bit stale. It's just not the same without him popping pills and obsessively looking for insane ways to get high.

Let see...

Whenever VH1 comes out with an I Love the..., I immediately jump all over that shit. Fucking love it and I don't know why. Granted, they aren't making anymore and they refused to just run with it and talk about the 60s on back.. but still.

That 70's Show
, even though I hate Aston Kutcher and its one of those multi-camera sitcoms and its been off the air for like.. 2 years. ...Don't blame me though, I got into it like 8 months ago.

All in the Family, even though it makes me feels old and no one under 35 remembers that show.

...That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Post 'em. Mine is this.

Shut up it's good.

DUDE! YES!! :D

Okay, don't have cable, but here are my guilty pleasures.

Squidbillies
Moral Orel
Judge Judy
Hoarders
Hell's Kitchen
Marriage Ref's
...and I just discovered Kristie Alley's Big Life. Lord that woman is awesome!

Last edited:

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
Probably because House is freaking awesome.

Though the newest episodes are a bit stale. It's just not the same without him popping pills and obsessively looking for insane ways to get high.

Yea, he's just not the same guy when he's not drugged out of his mind =(, although I loved the episode with the hospital on lockdown. That was some funny shit.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Okay...one more guilty pleasure. mutha-f@#$in' South Park! The 2 part 200th episode was freaking amazing! Vulgar yes, but it never fails to make you think, and laugh your butt off :p

Kaffting

The Kaff
Yea, he's just not the same guy when he's not drugged out of his mind =(, although I loved the episode with the hospital on lockdown. That was some funny shit.

I haven't seen that one yet. Not following it as obsessively as I used to now that he's not taking acid to get rid of headaches and etc.
The one where House learns to cook and is pretty much acting as a housewife to Wilson was pretty lol too.

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
I haven't seen that one yet. Not following it as obsessively as I used to now that he's not taking acid to get rid of headaches and etc.
The one where House learns to cook and is pretty much acting as a housewife to Wilson was pretty lol too.

lol I forgot about that one. You'll need to ask for details on the lockdown though, I try not to give unwanted spoilers.

8-bit

Okay...one more guilty pleasure. mutha-f@#$in' South Park! The 2 part 200th episode was freaking amazing! Vulgar yes, but it never fails to make you think, and laugh your butt off :p

Muslims are raeg after that XD

lol, Barboobra.

D

Deleted member 3615

Back in the Toonami days I found myself watching Hamtaro....I think it was before an actually good show that's why xD

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Embarrassed? Nah, but I seem to be the only one to watch Big Brother in the freaking college, except the psychology teachers & students who are forced to watch reality tv & try to analyze the participants.

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
Back in the Toonami days I found myself watching Hamtaro....I think it was before an actually good show that's why xD

Hamtaro was the shit. But I think you're right, it was before something epic and I managed to get addicted.

SD Gundam. My life is worthless.

D

Deleted member 3615

Hamtaro was the shit. But I think you're right, it was before something epic and I managed to get addicted.

SD Gundam. My life is worthless.

SD Gundam wooooo! If only that show had a second season....the Zako bots were hilarious! I was quite fond of the characters - both heroes and villains ^o^

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
SD Gundam wooooo! If only that show had a second season....the Zako bots were hilarious! I was quite fond of the characters - both heroes and villains ^o^

Ah it makes me yearn for the good old days when cartoons didn't have to be about transforming into various aliens or food. SD Gundam would make me laugh each time I watched it XP. I was butthurt when it vanished off the air, same with Hamtaro <.<.

Totally Spies. I ran home to watch it every day.

Last edited: