• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lea.Tigris

Reluctant Conversationalist
Hello!

I love board games and Dungeons and Dragons, and I'm curious to see how many furs are about that also like Tabletop Games!

My favourite games:

• Mysterium
  • Lords of Waterdeep
  • Cthulhu Realms
  • Kittens in a Blender
  • Dungeons and Drgaons
  • Pathfinder
What about you? What do you like to play!? :D

I noticed there was no general entertainment thread/section so I figured here would be fine. ;D

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
Hello!

I love board games and Dungeons and Dragons, and I'm curious to see how many furs are about that also like Tabletop Games!

My favourite games:

• Mysterium
  • Lords of Waterdeep
  • Cthulhu Realms
  • Kittens in a Blender
  • Dungeons and Drgaons
  • Pathfinder

I noticed there was no general entertainment thread/section so I figured here would be fine. ;D

...Kitten in a Blender? What? XD

Haven't had any opportunity to play recently, but really into D&D, World of Darkness, Lords of Waterdeep and Arkham Horror.

Lea.Tigris

Reluctant Conversationalist
...Kitten in a Blender? What? XD

Haven't had any opportunity to play recently, but really into D&D, World of Darkness, Lords of Waterdeep and Arkham Horror.

Oooh Been meaning to try Arkham Horror!

And yea! It's a card game. You have to save your kittens and blend your opponents kittens using a variety of cards that move, blend and counter your opponents.
It's easy and very silly, haha!

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Admittedly, i've never played but i write campaigns for others to enjoy. i'm told i have a knack for writing scenes and settings appropriate for D&D. i like to go into extreme detail about inane shit and i like constructing scenarios, riddles, obstacles and plot-twists.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Warhammer (both 40k and Fantasy) served as my gateway into both tabletop gaming and the furry fandom (via Fantasy's Lizardmen/Seraphon). I've tried my hand at both D&D v3.5 and 3rd Edition Mutants & Masterminds (a superhero RPG) as well.

I've also expressed interest in After the Bomb (a post-apocalyptic anthro RPG by Palladium, formerly an official TMNT RPG), Only War (a Warhammer 40k RPG focusing on the Imperial Guard), and the old Warhammer Fantasy RPG, though I've yet to actually play any of them.

Tecwyn

Loves Chatting
I recently started with a D&D campaign and I have a group wanting to play Warhammer(fantasy), aside from that I also sometimes play Arkham horror.

Sadly I don't really get the chance to do games like that too often, but at least they are fun when they happen :D

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
I love tabletop games, and I've written a number of characters and helped fill out campaigns for others. Mostly DnD and Shadowrun. Unfortunately I don't really have the ability to play them.

I recommend looking into Shadowrun if you haven't yet. It's pretty similar to DnD in mechanics. Furs are a 'normal' thing in the lore since cybernetics, technomancy and genetic toying are major subjects. Hell, the major corps are headed by Dragons. lol

kidchameleon

I love tabletop games, and I've written a number of characters and helped fill out campaigns for others. Mostly DnD and Shadowrun. Unfortunately I don't really have the ability to play them.

I recommend looking into Shadowrun if you haven't yet. It's pretty similar to DnD in mechanics. Furs are a 'normal' thing in the lore since cybernetics, technomancy and genetic toying are major subjects. Hell, the major corps are headed by Dragons. lol
Been wanting to play Shadowrun for ages but the few RPers I know are only interested in fantasy stuff =/
Played the old video game for the SNES though - I totally forgot it had furries lmao

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Been wanting to play Shadowrun for ages but the few RPers I know are only interested in fantasy stuff =/
Played the old video game for the SNES though - I totally forgot it had furries lmao
There's a far newer version of it on PC. Also if you read up on lore (which I highly recommend) it specifies humanity's interest in 'alternate aspects' being commonplace, with more extensive (read 'near full') transformations being a subject of controversy and scrutiny, yet existent.

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
I'm an old school table top and LARP gamer.
D&D
Gurps
Rifts
Call of Cthulhu (anything based in the Cthulhu mythos really)
Doctor Who
And really anything else that catches my fancy.

I've LARPed all the Mind's Eye Theater, White Wolf and Worlds of Darkness. I'm an O G Cammie.
I've also done several high fantasy games.

Board and card games is anything that interests me, really. I've never gotten into games like Pokemon, Yugi Oh, Magic, or those types.

kidchameleon

Board and card games is anything that interests me, really. I've never gotten into games like Pokemon, Yugi Oh, Magic, or those types.

Never at all? Always wanted to get into one (I mean, after I outgrew Pokemon and gave away all but a few of my cards like a moron) but just been too intimidated by the start-up price/randomness of "boosters" and the like. Have you ever tried Munchkin? Always felt it was a pretty decent in-between.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Warhammer (fantasy, 40k, and the RPGs), D&D, World of Darkness, MtG, any Fantasy Flight board game, cards against humanity, and many others. I love pen and paper RPGs especially.

tobiasred

I love playing with my group of friends! Right now we're doing a custom RWBY based d&d game as well as a 3m5 edition normal game.
We actually are going to start a 5th edition game soon but I'm not sure what type of character I'll make yet ^^

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I love playing with my group of friends! Right now we're doing a custom RWBY based d&d game as well as a 3m5 edition normal game.
We actually are going to start a 5th edition game soon but I'm not sure what type of character I'll make yet ^^
3.5 is the best edition, imo, but 5e is a close second. Just much you could do in 3.5.

A

Alstren

3.5 is the best edition, imo, but 5e is a close second. Just much you could do in 3.5.
Nah man 5e all the way you have to admit 3.5e was broken as all hell.

As for OP I'am a huge tabletop gaming nerd. Pen and paper RPG wise Iv both played and DMed D&D (3.5e 4e 5e), Pathfinder, Fate, and Ubiquity. Iv played alot of board games one of my favourites being Pandemic Legacy. And Iv recently been getting into classic 3025 Battletech.

PS Kenku master race

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I used to play DnD and Pathfinder, now I'm mostly playing VtM and Dark Heresy. Also played quite a lot of Call of Cthulhu back in the days.

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
Never at all? Always wanted to get into one (I mean, after I outgrew Pokemon and gave away all but a few of my cards like a moron) but just been too intimidated by the start-up price/randomness of "boosters" and the like. Have you ever tried Munchkin? Always felt it was a pretty decent in-between.
Yes! I've played Munchkin and others, but if it doesn't catch my interest, I don't play. I have a friend who plays Magic, and is seriously into it. I've seen him lay some hefty cash down for cards. The start up in any game can break the bank if you go nuts, best just to ease into it with a few friends and a starter deck.

S

Saylor

I'm great at playing blackjack, poker, chess, and pool. I've won lots of money by playing all of those. But, my personal favorite is pool. I would get people to ride on bets in upwards of $100, let them get to where they would almost win, and then I'd start knocking every ball in and then come around and win the match. I've never lost a single penny from playing pool.

thatOrion

D&D definitely.
I sadly don't have a gaming group anymore so I don't play much, but I try to give any game a shot.

Games I own and have played; Sheriff of Nottingham, Mystic Vale, Atmosfear, Dungeon Saga, Red Flags, Betrayal at the House on the Hill, Boss Monster, Battle Wizards, Werewolf, and some others.
As well as a number of different RPG systems, though mostly have experience with D&D 5e at this point.

I've been DMing for hell knows how long.

These days I prefer DnD 5e, but also a big fan of Pathfinder, WoD, AW, and sci-fi AUs based on GURPS. I really want to play Shadowrun some day.

INCtastic

Digimon Poster
I heard much about P&P RPs and I love tgem but I have nobody to play with and am usually very busy :B
But I'm making my own tabletop thibgy so that's that (even if work is veeery slow)

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Hello!

My favourite games:

• Mysterium
  • Lords of Waterdeep
  • Cthulhu Realms
  • Kittens in a Blender
  • Dungeons and Drgaons
  • Pathfinder

I've always wanted to try dungeons and dragons... that's all. ;-;