• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hello~! I'm looking to get together a group and GM for setting up this adventure path. We'll be using Roll20 and I'm a pro member of Roll20 and can provide all of the extra benefits of it. And we'll be using Discord for voice and text. For game times (Eastern Standard Time), I'm possibly looking for Friday Evenings/Nights, Saturday Mornings/Afternoon, Saturday Afternoon.

For the players, i'm looking for people that don't mind and/or like casual, lewd games, and dont mind and/or like scalies, mostly snakes as this adventure will contain a lot of that.

For the GM, same as above, plus i'm looking for someone who likes deviating from the source material at least a little to personalize the campaign and don't mind at least a bit of 3pp/homebrew content.

For anyone who want's to know more about this AP, here's the Player Guide.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
I would be interested in playing, but I won't be able to do Fridays because I'm DMing a campaign in City of Villains then.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
That's fine, do either of the other times i posted work better? and would you wanting to join as a player or as a GM? :3
The other times work, and I would be wanting to join as a player. I already have one campaign I'm DMing and another that I'm planning; I don't think I can DM a third!