• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

tail making!

nachoboy

cried for Dr. Horrible
so my older brother, who, it seems, happens to hate the furry fandom, is being an anthropomorphic fox for halloween.

also, because he doesn't really have very many skills at making things and i do, he's having me make the tail for his costume.

i'm having so much fun.

at my local walmart they have faux fur by the yard, and it comes in like white, black, and leopard print, but it's like 16 bucks a yard, and we're poor and don't need very much for the moment. but they also have 15" x 12" sheets of faux fur in white or brownish for like two bucks.

we bought one of the white and he plans on dying it red or something, and i cut out the pieces to make it into a tail, and i'm gonna sew it tomorrow, i'm pumped.

it's definitely awesome.

sorry. i just wanted to share that.

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
I lol'd.

Your statement "so my older brother, who, it seems, happens to hate the furry fandom, is being an anthropomorphic fox for halloween." clearly states that he is a closet furry hehe.

Chomper

Yeah, it boggles my mind that someone can hate something then dress like one for the public to see. I have a friend who pretends he doesn't like furry, but when asked he was immediately able to come up with what he would be if he was anthro. lol