• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tails and Cosmo (Dirty and Clean)(Requesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosEX

Hello everyone it's KratosEX here! Some of you may know me as Kratos Excallibur and I come before you today to request pictures to be done.

I want to see plenty of these from many friendly people *cute kitty eyes*

I would love to see the cute couple Miles"Tails"Prower and Cosmo in adorable clean pictures and hot yiffy pictures! ^^

I have a theory which you can take into account or use your own ideas, but I think that dress of hers makes her look flat but beneath hide a nice cute pair of C-cup breasts, perfectly shapen ofcourse.

Tails doesn't only have two tails but two rather large foxhoods beneath that fur sheath, i usual say they are 9inches long, 3inches thick each so feel free for adding in Amy, your original character (Female Please) or anybody who wants to join the couple in riding one of his members, maybe making with Cosmo as they both ride Tails ^^

I'm getting ahead of myself, please help!

Good luck!

Kratos Excallibur

KratosEX

The reason I haven't had any replies can be boiled down to two things:

1) No Tails and Cosmo fans have been onto the forum recently

2) I have no way of paying anybody

Ah well, hopefully a kind soul will help me soon enough.

draigfaol

MarieChan said:
I believe that Sonic characters are asexual

And Tails is 8, too young to get an erection :p

Remember.... This is the Furry Fandom. Tails seems to get plenty of it from both directions as it is.

Edit: And remember Rule #34. There are no exceptions to it.

Opius

KratosEX said:
The reason I haven't had any replies can be boiled down to two things:

1) No Tails and Cosmo fans have been onto the forum recently

2) I have no way of paying anybody

Ah well, hopefully a kind soul will help me soon enough.

Incorrect. The true reasons are:

1) Sonic X is shit. Pure, untainted, non-redeeming shit. Why anyone watches that saturday morning feces is beyond my comprehension. I once thought that the japanese version was almost tolerable, then I realised Cosmo was involved. Friggin gardevoir wannabee.

2) There is no possible reward for drawing those two. Not physically, nor emotionally. There's no fulfillment concerning your two penised fox bastard child, and drawing that crap would only be a burden, if not a form of masichosim upon the artist's part.

That is all.

KratosEX

I know putting in something like that would stir things up a bit.

In responce to Opius I dont watch the series, just think Cosmo and Tails are a good couple so think there should be some art done, both dirty and clean, looking forward to the dirty though. Also I do think Gardevoirs are rather attractive, aswell as Kirlia's ^^"

Last time i check Tails is now 20 something years old lol

Anyways people there is plenty of Tails yiffing on furaffinity already as previously pointed out so where is the problem? There is even a solo cosmo picture on there so lets put them together!

KratosEX

LOL I was talking real time now character, he is a good twenty so years old now, since his first appearance in Sonic 2.

nobuyuki

here you go buddy (nsfw):

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/457937/

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
KratosEX said:
Erm....thanks. I see Tails but no Cosmo lol

It's a rather funny picture though thanks! :p

There is Cosmo there
Cosmo Kramer :D

nobuyuki

I don't know who that Cosmo is!! :V

KratosEX

This Cosmo: *Warning adult content*

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/410973/

But with c-cup breasts and ofcours Tails and both of his 9inch wonders.

For clean artists and people who want to know who Cosmo is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo_(Sonic_the_Hedgehog)

MarieChan

I suppose Cosmo is supposed to be named after the type of flower called a Cosmo, it seems obvious but not all Sonic fans are as sharp as I am.

Vegex

Banned
Banned
This weird and desperate but not enough of both =O

TeeGee

Is last name is Strangeside.

Status
Not open for further replies.