• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Take 2 - First Ref Sheet Request

Tremblewick

So instead of reviving my old thread from a long while back, im going to start a new one. Message is a copy pasta from my original since everything im wanted/budget is gonna remain the same.

So im looking for someone to commission my first reference sheet for my sona (colored and all). I only have some ideas of what id like it to look like so I expect this to take a good deal of time to complete. Im also okay with some creative freedom for the piece cause I feel my general idea is quite bland so any extra input is appreciated. I can be contacted through PM's for another form of communication or leave a message here and ill be checking on a daily basis. Ill include the overall details below.

*NSFW or SFW (Would prefer NSFW)
*Front/Back poses with a headshot
*Time Frame for completion : Open, No rush due to lack of overall content :p
*Budget : $100/Via PayPal Preferred
*Species : Canine (Wolf)
*Non Feral for this piece

Feel free to share some of your work too so I can see your overall style.

Thanks for reading this and whoever helps make my sona an actual reality instead of an idea

Even though ive waited a very long time from the other artist (still isn't started), im still willing to wait a bit before I can get mine.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

I’d be interested in helping you, and I can start this week / today if you’d like. c:
Feel free to contact me via PM or email at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com

A flat color ref sheet with two full bodies and a headshot would come to $75, and I’m happy to send WIP shots and discuss details along the way.

I do not have any anthro examples at the moment, but I am certainly comfortable with them. I’ll put in some related feral and human examples so you can get an idea of my style.

sta.sh: Offeringsv2

flower_fox_pbc_babies_by_dragonhaze-db7j5pr.png

galaxy_kitsune___minimal_mythos_by_dragonhaze-dbh2su2.png

RhelArts

catboy connoisseur
I would love taking up this commission! Currently my only reference sheets are of humans, and they're rather basic since I'm remaking everybody's refs and don't see the need for something extravagant for myself, and I want a very minimalistic aesthetic for them, but I can change the format entirely for a client. My canvases for this are around 3000x3000, but I can change the size depending on your needs. A budget of $100 is ideal.

As for NSFW, my current work is SFW, but depending on the extent of NSFW we're looking at I can toss something like that in.

Here's some examples of my art style, sorry for the current lack of a lot of content ~ We can discuss further details if you reach out to me!

1510659872.rhelarts_ref_with_text.png
1510547468.rhelarts_kass.png
1510389193.rhelarts_subwoofer.png
1510125464.rhelarts_a_good_monster_boi.png

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck with that ref sheet!

Cottonwood

I could do a ref sheet like what you want for $25! I don't have any NSFW examples, but I have drawing it in the past. I do have ref sheet examples though:
1507245193.cottonwoodbox_fremont_ref.png

1511806747.cottonwoodbox_artflow_201711152110.png

Darklunac

Hey! I'm quite familiar with character that are in the making or just a blury idea! I think I could help you bring your character to life!
I can do both sfw and nsfw but if you buy a ref or 70$cad or more you get both version for free!
Also, I usualy send a lot of wips to make sure you get what you want and I can finish any ref sheet quite quickly even when I start from nothing! I do have a small queue tough right now but I should be done with it around friday this week!

reference_sheet_price_list_by_darklunac_dbpmqrz_by_darklunac-dbro53q.jpg

rylez_s_ref_sfw_by_darklunac-dbuy0f3.jpg
jester_shadowfangv2_fini_by_darklunac-dbq34si.jpg
ref_lezz_fini_by_darklunac-dbqahuu.jpg

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Heya!
I'd be interested in helping you out if you're still looking for someone.

My reference sheets start at 65$ and include a 3/4 front and back pose with a couple of chibis for clothing or whatever you like.
You can replace those if you don't want them though with something of similar magnitude. If you wish to keep the chibis however the fee would bump up to 75$ for the headshot.

- Edits do have a small fee as well but the first two are free of charge.

I have a few reference sheets both NSFW and SFW, if you'd like to check them out in my gallery:
Artwork Gallery for Dipindu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here are a few you'll see!
1511816499.dipindu_ashleereftm.png
1506455411.dipindu_lamipeltmnstrtm.png
maro_refoop_by_chibichum-dbfp9vx.png

Feel free to contact me through any of the following if you're interested in anything:
- PMs here
- My FA
- My email (ursachum@gmail.com)

Thank you for your time!

Katook

Hello! I'm actually in the middle of working on a ref sheet for a tiger right now, and while he's not done yet, I will post the WIP so you can see how my sketches are. :)
nJGoWAg.jpg

This was a $150 ref sheet wip, but I would do yours for $100
I also have some wolves/canines!
DHCwoLg.png

VYTzBom.jpg

q9Jzbdu.png

5fEkxKa.jpg

Tremblewick

Thanks everyone for the examples and posts! Ill be reaching out this evening when I return from work. This will also give some time for others to chime in. <3

Tremblewick

I was a little more patient with waiting on responses on my last thread but I have sent out messages to the artists I was considering for this piece. Not that im not interested in everyones work, id love to have something from everyone! However, since its a ref sheet, only need 1 for now but I may be contacting people in the future for some more art of various kinds! Much love everyone! Im so happy that all of you are willing to help my fursona become a reality! If anything changes, expect to hear from me! <3 <3 <3

RhelArts

catboy connoisseur
I was a little more patient with waiting on responses on my last thread but I have sent out messages to the artists I was considering for this piece. Not that im not interested in everyones work, id love to have something from everyone! However, since its a ref sheet, only need 1 for now but I may be contacting people in the future for some more art of various kinds! Much love everyone! Im so happy that all of you are willing to help my fursona become a reality! If anything changes, expect to hear from me! <3 <3 <3

Congrats on finding an artist!! And thank you for the kind words <3 <3

ShortConcepts

I can help you out, but my prices are a tad higher. Here are my commission details, but I will always try to work in your budget!: COMMISSIONS OPEN! 10/10 Spots Available -- ShortConcepts' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

You can private message me here, or on FA. Let me know if you'd also like to communicate via email.

As far as timing goes, I am actually pretty quick; from the start of our discussion and payment, your piece will be done in around a month.

And my Gallery: Artwork Gallery for ShortConcepts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And some examples:
AzvlDZSiYXzzDwi3cxt63fW_LV7q1SVvJ5nllA3WD9U%2Cxhvwm8cuvB9oeEsezyzn4EcNXsLwDzW2xPdtZHVTq_U

1474946433.shortconcepts_092316_selltribute1nokt1_sm.png

1499014718.shortconcepts_300617_nazariandkeen_sm.png

1498676645.shortconcepts_270617_nazarilanterns_sm.png

1472661762.shortconcepts_083016_studmuffin1_sm.png

1471793080.shortconcepts_08142016_nazarifinal1_sm.png

1462904824.shortconcepts_050916_joshhelton1_sm.png