• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
So the user above you has money to burn and is going to fund your hobby! What can you do with that money?

Lucky person below me: You get $800 USD to put solely into a hobby of yours. What does that get you?

Rochat

Stay pawsitive.
Oooh, I'd spend it on getting some nice VST Plugins for music making! There's plans to release a new album, by the way.

So what if I gave you, like... $400 USD?

Hmm... I'd probably spend a long day at the shooting range.

You got 1k to for your hobby

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Since Mikazuki was skipped I’ll take that clay money. It’s like 250 bricks worth!!

And since I’m feeling generous, what can you do with $250 towards a hobby of yours?

pediachnid

skittering about
thanks for the best drawing tablet i can get with a little left over for a indo grey giant jumping spider!

edit: my apologies @KiokuChan , heres about $200

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
*stares blankly at the edit* well I mean I’ll take it. For uh. Getting lots of embroidery floss.

Here you go friend. I hope this $567 does you some good.

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
Thats more then enough to start creating a fursuit and repair my switch AND GET A DECENT DRAWING TABLET AND A COBALT GUARD
Any way here 1000 bobux

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
OOOOOOOOOooooooo.........
*Buys too many steam vouchers and a good pc*
Perfect. Time to get my dream tf2 loadout.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hmmm? with the money you gave me I could get a new vaccum! Yes, that would be fantastic! It makes my hobby of sucking so much easier.. I mean uh... cleaning *Nods* Yes cleaning. *Ahem*

Just take my $1,000 if you never speak of this again.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
This is enough for me to get a 3D printer, filament and more paint to paint figures with once I have printed them!

Next person gets 1000 DKK!

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Such a generous gift, your majesty! I shall spend it-

Converts it to USD: $164.63

You know what, that's still pretty good. I can buy a lot of vegetable seeds and transplants with that, thus feeding my family.

The next person can take this $500 in nickels.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Such a generous gift, your majesty! I shall spend it-

Converts it to USD: $164.63

You know what, that's still pretty good. I can buy a lot of vegetable seeds and transplants with that, thus feeding my family.

The next person can take this $500 in nickels.

Ooooh! Hero Forge! Here I come!

$1 million dollars!

D

Deleted member 111470

A million dollars? Okay...

A gorpo 9 with max lens mod, some powerbanks, a mirorless full frame camera with a 24-104 mm lens, a macbook pro and I'll spend the rest of it to travel the world and the seven seas, recording places I find interesting.

Photography and videography are my hobbies.

As well as watches, so maybe one Louis Moinet watch... If I'm lucky I might get one for a million.

The person below me gets $1337 for their hobby.

Dell UltraSharp U2720Q
$700​
Corsair K95 Platinum XT
$200​
Razer Pro Click
$100​
All Warrior Cats Books Except for Main Series' (Estimated cost)
$300​
Total: $1300​

Also why Google:
1609797967794.png

The user below me gets $2966.45

Faustus

Well, since you didn't leave me anything for MY hobby, I'm taking the cookies. Nyah.

Here's $5 for the next person. See what you can do with that.