• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking 1 NSFW art request to practice(Open)

Galye

I'm needing to get some practice in for NSFW as I haven't drawn any in a long while. This will be a single character full or half body. It might just be a clean sketch, or a full piece, just depends on how inspired I get working on it.

Here are some recent pieces I've done to get an idea of my art.

Feel free to post with any questions ^.^ Any NSFW refs can be DMed to me rather than posted. I will close the thread when I pick a character.

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

tamara590

Curious wolf

Attachments

• 1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 5

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

I would like to show you my gallery if you want :

Oc suggestion, a viper anthro called Basileum (clothed, pants over boots):

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
I would love if you drew my friend's Fursona! A lovely gift for him if you could do so! Thanks so much for the consideration! He's a bear if it helps!
yona_watermarked_by_sc4rletspectrum_df3eo2m-pre.jpg
unknown.png
bearforfrein.png

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Lovely art. How about my opium dryad cat Intoxicant? She is a closed species I created called Triffidians. I don't yet have an image of the species private areas. I would love to have it drawn. It unfurls like the petals of her flower type that blossoms to show her love. ^^! Hope you will enjoy. She can also be depicted with vine entanglements taking advantage. Gallery
8stvqSt.png

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Would you like to try my girl Taro? I'm pretty open to anything! Would love to see what other artists have in mind for her!

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
You can do Chaos if you want and if you have any questions if you pick him let me know.
1439360130.chaosmasterdelta_my_fursona.jpg