• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Art Trades! (closed)

M

mothstars

EDIT: Didn't realize you're not able to change titles on forum posts.. whoops. This is closed now though, I've gotten a lot and can't put anything more on my to do list! Thank you all the traded with me!

Bored and want to draw others ocs... so I'm taking a few art trades! This is not first come first serve though, I have the right to decline for whatever reason, I promise it's nothing against you I'm just a bit picky with art!

Example:

Things to note
•I'm more likely to agree to a trade if your skill level is similar to mine!
the characters I'd like drawn are here, feel free to choose which character you'd like to draw!
•I will be doing fullbody sketches only, feel free to offer whatever you're willing to draw in return! (I'm not picky about this)

~Will Draw~

•Furries/anthro
•Humans
•Kemonomimis
•Grem2s (and similar looking species/species that stand on two legs)
•Simple and semi-complex designs (complex designs will just be simplified)
•some nsfw (ask abt this)
•some gore (Guts, decapitation, severed limbs, etc… feel free to ask about this!)

~Won’t Draw~

•Anything offensive (homophobic, transphobic, racist, etc...)
•Feral Animals
•Mecha/Robots/lots of armor
•Facial Hair
•Couples/Ships/Pairings

Comment or PM if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
I wouldn't mind trading, the only problem is I'm concerned with my skill level not being on par with yours. I'm on the move right now, but I'll post a sketch for you to choose whether or not you want to trade with me later. I'll post it in about 3 hours time hopefully

M

mothstars

I wouldn't mind trading, the only problem is I'm concerned with my skill level not being on par with yours. I'm on the move right now, but I'll post a sketch for you to choose whether or not you want to trade with me later. I'll post it in about 3 hours time hopefully

It's okay!! I'll trade with you!! ^v^ If you could draw one of the character's in the link provided in the original post that'd be awesome!! Who would you like me to draw? :>

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
It's okay!! I'll trade with you!! ^v^ If you could draw one of the character's in the link provided in the original post that'd be awesome!! Who would you like me to draw? :>
I'd love it if you could draw Luku, and I should draw it over the weekend, I'm going to be nan's house after all.
Reference here: drive.google.com: Luku

ochyahime

Juggler of 2 Much Stuff
I'd love to trade with you!! I'll have my half done asap, I have a few other trades to do first but I'm excited to see Crow in your art style!! Thank you so much!
No worries! I've got a couple of things I gotta get done before I start on your trade, so don't feel rushed. c:
I'm looking forward to drawing Crow and seeing one of my characters in your style! You're welcome!

M

mothstars

Hello I'm also looking to do some art trades if you're interested.
I have some NSFW things in my gallery but here it is: Artwork Gallery for SourJellyBeans -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you'd be interested I'd ask that you draw my little lizard cutie www.furaffinity.net: First ever ref sheet.... by SourJellyBeans

Your art is super cute!!! I'd love to trade with you!! If you could draw one of the characters in the link in the original post that'd be lovely! Which character you draw is totally up to you, I have no preference! ^v^

L

lockaboss

Attachments

• penny the pecock.jpg
    penny the pecock.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 99