• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Taking Art Trades - CLOSED

KhramChee

Crunchy Monster
I need to practice unusual animals, that is anything that is NOT a canine or feline.

I've decided to open a small thread on twitter where I'll be posting both sides of the trades.
My turn in time is normally up to 7 days after trade is accepted ♥

I offer one colored fullbody, but you can draw whatever you'd like of the character I send. /Just NO NSFW/
I'm not picky as long as you show me examples before hand.
It's not first come first serve.

Here is the link: I will be posting the results of all my trades there.

Feel free to comment either here or in the twitter thread and I'll be replying soon! ♥

Faustus

I love it when people do unusual animals. Do you need a reference to work from, or are you open to literally just a species and short description? Also, I don't have a Twitter account, is that a problem? (Also it would be useful to see the character you want art of in exchange)

KhramChee

Crunchy Monster
I love it when people do unusual animals. Do you need a reference to work from, or are you open to literally just a species and short description? Also, I don't have a Twitter account, is that a problem? (Also it would be useful to see the character you want art of in exchange)
I have multiple characters I would like art from haha, that's why I didn't post the reference sheets haha. I was hoping to send the ref of the character based on the artist's style if that makes sense ^^

As for descriptions, yeah, I can do that! I'll need the text to be as detailed as possible. ♥

Faustus

Okie dokie! Well, I could offer full body, flat-shaded in this kind of style:

Or I could do a head-and-shoulders bust in this kind of style:

(3D rendering takes a LOOOOONG time!)
Let me know if you're interested!

KhramChee

Crunchy Monster
Okie dokie! Well, I could offer full body, flat-shaded in this kind of style:

Or I could do a head-and-shoulders bust in this kind of style:

(3D rendering takes a LOOOOONG time!)
Let me know if you're interested!
Oh wow! I love the 3D model offer ♥
I can do a fullbody drawing in exchange for a headshot of a character in that style, I don't mind waiting, no problemo!

Can you do one of her? https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24914264/
If she's too difficult I also have this girl here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29373320/

What would you like me to draw? ^^

Faustus

I can do the first one, I reckon. Dentition might be fun, but I can do it. BTW, the third 'eyelid' of a bird is called a nictitating membrane, and hinges only on the inner side of the eye; it's not a pair like the upper and lower eyelids. Is that what we're shooting for here?

Here's a bunch of unusual choices for you! See if any of these grab you:
  • Dung Beetle gardener with a pitchfork.
  • An anthro shrimp in a business suit.
  • Pangolins. I love pangolins, especially the way they hang from trees by their tails.
  • Always loved the idea of a hillbilly possum playing the banjo.
I'm easy on details, these are just concepts to get your imagination going, but if you see one you like I can go into detail. But if you do prefer something with a reference picture, I always love to see alternative versions of my poodle moth, Camille: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/34808257/

I'll let you pick, and if there's nothing that grabs your fancy I won't be offended if you change your mind :) Just let me know, and I'll get started on my half of the trade.

KhramChee

Crunchy Monster
I can do the first one, I reckon. Dentition might be fun, but I can do it. BTW, the third 'eyelid' of a bird is called a nictitating membrane, and hinges only on the inner side of the eye; it's not a pair like the upper and lower eyelids. Is that what we're shooting for here?

Here's a bunch of unusual choices for you! See if any of these grab you:
  • Dung Beetle gardener with a pitchfork.
  • An anthro shrimp in a business suit.
  • Pangolins. I love pangolins, especially the way they hang from trees by their tails.
  • Always loved the idea of a hillbilly possum playing the banjo.
I'm easy on details, these are just concepts to get your imagination going, but if you see one you like I can go into detail. But if you do prefer something with a reference picture, I always love to see alternative versions of my poodle moth, Camille: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/34808257/

I'll let you pick, and if there's nothing that grabs your fancy I won't be offended if you change your mind :) Just let me know, and I'll get started on my half of the trade.
Oh my so many options! I'll go with the Pangolin for now since I love them too ♥

And yeah, the nictitating is the second eyelid she has, but in real life animals it tends to be transparent, in my fursona's case it is black. ♥

Maybe we could do more trades later on if you'd like too ! ^^ ♪

Faustus

I don't usually have that much time for trades unfortunately, but you never know!
I'll get started on this today, not sure when it'll be done, but PM me for an update anytime.

bigspider95+

hello I would like to art trade with you I need practice too i can do creatures furrys humans humanoids I also animate if you can match my requested style or similar I would like to have you draw a couple character sheets for me an i return i'll draw and animate for you? if you need references to the character I need ask me and i'll send you them