• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Black and White Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilShark

Well, as said I am taking up requests once again FA. They are simple black and white line arts, but this will help me develop a more desirable portfolio as I do intend to attend my first furry con this fall!

So please, go to my journal:
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/310977/ to see if any slots are available, feel free to post here if you have any questions, or post there too, doesn't matter.

Also you can see I'm taking up commissions to help with my college and possibly a new tablet depending on how much I begin to make!

Thanks FA!

~Kiza

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
If you're still accepting requests maybe you could do my character?

It has two forms so pick whichever one your interested in more if you choose to accept. =3
For what would be happening...god I'm never good at this, but if you want to mess
around with poses and such be my guest. =D

All the references are in my sig as well as an informative bio for more background information.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Maybe I could even do a trade with ya if you'd be interested?

Thanks again for your more then generous offer. ^_^

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
If you are not busy, how 'bout mine?

Just PM via FA...or here for a description...I am too tired to decribe much, and I'm off to bed.

CyberFox

Nostalgia Rider
How about a TF sequence of a teenage girl transforming into a anthro mouse (doing this in Shrinking Woman fashion is also exceptable!)

Status
Not open for further replies.